Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
B-52 Driver -No fuel flow (Read 5573 times)
Captain Baffin

B-52 Driver -No fuel flow
Jan 28th, 2011 at 3:17am
Print Post  
just purchased the B-52 driver and am having issues with this purchase as well. I am not getting any fuel flow... Also when I turn on my master avionics my taxi lights come on... I have deleted and re-installed.... I will keep trying but please do not tell me its my system because its not... I have only had problems with Captain Sim installs....... I have 4  gigs of ram and plenty of hard drive space.

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: B-52 Driver -No fuel flow
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Have you followed my B-52 Driver engine start post HERE. If you follow that exactly, you might get them started.

I have found that, for some strange reason, I need to pull the throttles backwards (it's like pulling them into reverse, except that it is the fuel cutoff position) using F2, return them to the throttle stop position using F1, and then moving them just a small amount forward using F3. My engines DO NOT START unless I start them that way.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 8GB RTX 2070 | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Captain Baffin

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
I will give it a go and see what happens, but another issue I have is that when I pull back on the yoke my rudder pedals move...its like things work .........but they don't work

IP Logged

Captain Baffin

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
It didn't work,,, the Frequency And Voltmeter Selector Switch does not move at all.. it is stuck on ENG 1 GEN

IP Logged

Captain Baffin

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
Got it..............I had to delete and re-install FSX to get fsx service pack 2 because I was getting an error message saying Service pack 2 needed to be the english version which was annoying because I know I have the fsx english version, I had service pack 1 but not 2 .........so it never got installed and the only way was to get rid of everything and start over.......so sorry for the sour grapes but life is good and the 727 works too........So Captain Sim is pretty cool after all..................... Cheesy

IP Logged

Vlado

Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 1:00am
Print Post  
Ah yeah you see!  Wink
We can not blame Captain Sim for everything around here..  Cool
Sometimes it takes little bit of thinking about the problem/issue.
Its very easy to just blame it on the developers.
Glad you fixed it btw..

Best regards,&&Vladimir&&Former MiG-21 pilot, from the old Yugoslavia&&&&Subscribe to my youtube channel for high quality FSX videos every week!&&http://www.youtube.com/simreviews&&;&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top