Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Turbulence problem - 757 shaking and loosing LNAV (Read 8766 times)
ruifo

Turbulence problem - 757 shaking and loosing LNAV
Jan 11th, 2011 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Dears,

This is my first post in here. I've bought the B757 for FS9 recentelly, and I am experiencing some problems while in turbulence. I tryed to make a serach in here and on the tickets, but no sucess.

In turbulence, the aircraft always starts a violent shaking. Yoke goes left and right violentely, like it was trying to correct the LNAV. In the end the aircraft loses the LNAV path and I need to get it back mannually, but it only gets back to normal when the turbulence is over.

I've seen this only when experiencing turbulence, with LNAV (and all ather AP features) acloped, and in cruise.

I really didn't expect such violent shaking and lose of LNAV navigation because of turbulence (any, all of them).

Specs:
FS2004, Win XP Home, 2GHZ processer, 1MB of Ran, 256MB NVIDIA video card, 28GB of free space // B757 for FS9, csp752_2200.exe + csa754_2200.exe

Thanks,
Rui

IP Logged

ruifo

Re: Turbulence problem - 757 shaking and loosing LNAV
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2011 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
No one? Sad

How much do we usually have to expect to have a reply from the official support? Smiley

Thanks,
Rui

IP Logged

ruifo

Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2011 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
One week has passed...

IP Logged

DAL191

Reply #3 - Jan 18th, 2011 at 7:35pm
Print Post  

You need to submitt a ticket to support. They don't reply to posts made on any forums unless it is to write submitt a ticket.

Michael Cubine

Cooler Master HAF 932 Case, Corsair 1200W PS, Corsair H50 Liquid Cooler,I7-2700K 4.6GHz, ASRock Z68 ProfessionalGen3 MB, 8GB G.Skill RipJaws DDR3 1866 MHz 2-300GB VelociRaptor 10000RPM SATA 16MB Cache, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780ti, 3072MB, GDDR5, PCIe, ASUS 27" LED Monitor, Windows7 64bit, FSX Gold

IP Logged

ruifo

Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2011 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Thank you!
I will do so.

IP Logged

ruifo

Reply #5 - Jan 24th, 2011 at 10:39am
Print Post  
I submitted a TKT yesterday, and today I got an e-mail from the support team saying it was canceled because there was a similar question under the TKT 3184.

After reading TKT 3184 I realise that 3184 is a FSX users TKT respond, but I am a FS2004 user, so no success, and I have again just submited another TKT (6572).

I am copying the 6572 TKT content here, so I will not loosen its content in case it is again canceled woith no help from te support, and maybe some of you could also help while reading it.

Thanks to any official or unofficial help.

TKT 6572 (24/Jan/2011, around 10:30 UTC)

Product: 757 (FS9)
Category: Flight Model
Simulator Service Pack version: None
Simulator language: English
Product type: Download
Windows: XP Home
Windows Service Pack version: SP3
Windows language: English
Processor type: Single Core
Captain Sim product version: 2.2
Processor speed (GHz): 2
RAM (Mb): 1
Video card name: nVidea
Video card memory (Mb): 256
Soundcard: Reatek
Free space on hard drive (Gb): 27,7
Captain Sim product EXE file name: csp752_2200.exe

What exactly does not work or works wrong?

I've bought the B757 for FS9 recentelly, and I am experiencing some problems while in turbulence. I tryed to make a serach in here and on the tickets, but no sucess.

In turbulence, the aircraft always starts a violent shaking. Yoke goes left and right violentely, like it was trying to correct the LNAV. In the end the aircraft loses the LNAV path and I need to get it back mannually, but it only gets back to normal when the turbulence is over.

I've seen this only when experiencing turbulence, with LNAV (and all ather AP features) acloped, and in cruise.

I really didn't expect such violent shaking and lose of LNAV navigation because of turbulence (any, all of them).

Specs:
Product: 757 (FS9)
Category: Flight Model
Simulator Service Pack version: None
Simulator language: English
Product type: Download
Windows: XP Home
Windows Service Pack version: SP3
Windows language: English
Processor type: Single Core
Captain Sim product version: 2.2
Processor speed (GHz): 2
RAM (Mb): 1
Video card name: nVidea
Video card memory (Mb): 256
Soundcard: Reatek
Free space on hard drive (Gb): 27,7
Captain Sim product EXE file name: csp752_2200.exe

I had submited a TKT yesterday and it was canceled. By canceling it, the e-mail message explanation I have received said there was already another TKT on the same question (TKT# 3184). I've read 3184 and found out that this 3184 TKT is for FSX and not for FS2004. I am a FS2004 user, as I filled in the yesterday (and in tiday's) TKT form. The 3184 TKT also redirects you to the dscussions and the forum of "757 version 4.x (FSX ONLY)". Again, I am a FS2004 user, not an FSX user. The 3184 TKT also says that if we experience this shaking/rocking issue with the 4.4 version to please submit a new ticket. The problem is that I purshased the FS9 version (not FSX), and the FS9 version I download is the csp752_2200.exe file, which I suppose should be the 2.2 version of your FS2004 757 product. I also noted in the specs form of your TKT system that there seems to be a 2.4 version of the FS2004 product. How can I upload from 2.2 to 2.4, in the B757 product for FS2004?

The 3184 TKT also asks for some further information. Here it goes:

- FSUIPC version : 3.90
- Altitude : Cruise and under turbulence (only under turbulence)
- Speed : M085
- Heading : 042
- Weather conditions : Turbulence
- Wind speed and direction : headwind 200/30
- Autopilot settings : normally engaged and working fine before and after the turbulence (LNAV, Speed holder, Altitud holder)
- flaps and speed brake position : Flaps UP and speed braek UP
- current leg of legs of the route : First (1st)
- vertical profile of the flight : VNAV desingaged, altitude hold engages, it's always during cruise level and under turbulence only
- user notes (e.g. "I think this happens as a rule when ..." ) I am on turbulence and crusing only

Because the 3184 TKT answer is aiming FSX users, I am here resubmiting this new TKT, looking for proper a FS2004 enswer. Thanks.

Please review this thread of mine in the forum:
http://www.captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1294746816

When exactly it happens?
On cruise and on turbulence

How exactly do you think it supposed to work?
I should not loose the LNAV, with AP engaged, while on cruise and on turbulence

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top