Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
No wheels no propellers in multiplayer session (Read 4206 times)
Gerard BERNARD

No wheels no propellers in multiplayer session
Jan 10th, 2011 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Hello,
We are a large number of buyers for the FS2004 C130 Hercules BasePack and other extension.

With friends we fly our Hercules  daily in multiplayer network including network IBNET.
This system server / client is the most efficient since we can see the smoke from other people's aircrafts participants, which is not possible with the FS2004 multiplayer system, or with flight systems as network VATSIM or IVAO.
We face the following problem: that we do not see the transparency of propellers or wheels of the landing gear of Hercules C130 of the other players in session.

We see perfectly the wheels of our own planes and propellers transparency.

Here is a screenshot best than a thousand words.

This serious problem appears only with this FS2004 plane (we have no other aircraft that CaptainSim C130 Hercules)
All other planes free or paid I have known since the beginning Fs2004 show their wheels in multiplayer session.

The customer support I contacted gave this response extracted from the knowledge base:KB# 1758

"Unfortunately by not We Can not support any issues related to multiplay, Online Communities, online server etc.. Because remote Server Connection Problems May Be Caused by Various non-product related Reasons."
I do not think it could be a satisfactory answer from a publisher had also seriously considered and that is Captainsim, and this response is very frustrating because the problem is not the cause of the network since the wheels of the other aircraft are visible.

As the customer I like to have other explanations more consistent, from a human.

Is there  on the forum a simmer/customer/user competent to enlighten me further.?
Thank you in advance and best regards.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: No wheels no propellers in multiplayer session
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2011 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
The question has been previously answered by our Customer Support.
Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB# 1758.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top