Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Aircraft issues - problem with install? (Read 1989 times)
StuBie

Aircraft issues - problem with install?
Jan 7th, 2011 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Hello all,

I took the opportunity to pick up the 757 package in the sale before Christmas and was impressed with how it looked but I've found a few issues. When I started the engines were already running and I found that the glass cockpit displays, elevators or ailerons were not working however the rudder was. I went through the the start up procedure to make sure that all the systems were running but still no luck.

I am new to this forum so sorry if I have missed out anything here, I checked the forum for similar posts and looked at the help tickets page and took the advice to uninstall/re-install but the same thing is happening. Am I making a stupid mistake or has this problem happened to others before?

On another note in the additional features of the package it says that the 757ACE utility is included in the package however when I open it 'demo version' is displayed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

All the best

Stu

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Aircraft issues - problem with install?
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2011 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
The questions have been previously answered by our Customer Support.
Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support > Search KB > 1706

IP Logged

StuBie

Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Thank you for the response to my problem however I'm still having the same issue. I uninstalled the pack and then tried again and am still having the exact same outcome, as the 72hour time limit has expired on the URL's sent through on the order emails is there anything else I can do?

Relating to the other issue concerning the ACE utility would the patch actually work as mentioned in the ticket as it is for the 767 pack and also for an FSX model?

Thanks

Stu

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #3 - Jan 10th, 2011 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support link to submit ticket.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top