Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
727 install problems (Read 3079 times)
Harryo

727 install problems
Dec 27th, 2010 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Hello All, Need some help. Just downloaded the 727 Captain and the 727 freighter Expansion model.My e-mail with the order number and download links came. I downloaded the 727 base and installed it first then the freighter all seemed well. started fsx and behold half the gauges are missing.Those that are there will not work. There is no clicks on the overhead panel . the icon that has the radio stack and other will not appear.It reminds me of the demo model.I have installed and reinstalled many times.I have shut down the firewall. Disabled the uac. Buy the way it has never asked for my order number when installing.My  computer meets or exceeds the spec requirements.I looked real good when it was installing checking the files that was being downloaded when it got close to the end. I saw copy failed.My os is Vista.I really want to fly this Plane..So please Help   Thanks for your help

IP Logged

Edwin

Re: 727 install problems
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 8:26am
Print Post  
you could give it a try to run FSX in administrator mode.

IP Logged

David Paul

Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Where (in what folder or directory) did you originally install FSX?  I have found that putting it in the Program Files folder causes problems with installing service packs and add-ons.  I changed mine to the root directory of my C drive, and have had no issues since.

I5-6600K @4.2 GHZ | GTX-1070 | 32GB RAM | Windows 7/10 Dual Boot on SSD and M.2
FSX-Acceleration | P3D 4.5 | MSFS 2020

IP Logged

Harryo

Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Hello David Paul, Thanks for the reply.I installed fsx in the program file folder.Have never had any Problems before. Hate to uninstall fsx i have lots of planes in there.   Thanks again

IP Logged

Harryo

Reply #4 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Hi Edwin, Always run in administrator mode. Thanks for the reply

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top