Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Flight model -THE ONLY TREAD (Read 18831 times)
Captain Sim
CS Team

Flight model -THE ONLY TREAD
Dec 14th, 2010 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
I''m openning this topic to collect all flight model feedback in one place, and make the FM discussion more productive.

1. Thank you all for input. If you'll find a consensus we can do whatever it is: less power/more power etc. But if we are talking some FM realism here let's wait for feedback from atleast 2-3 real B-52 pilots. After that we'd adjust some things.

2. Please note, part of the B-52 flight model comes from .air file, regardless of aircraft.cfg values. Some of these numbers mean nothing.

3. Also please note some FM characteristics are interconnected, cutting low level performance you'll damage altitude ones.  

4. Believe us FSX flight model is not about finding real B-52 numbers in wikipedia and putting them somewhere, it's way more complicated unfortunately.  

IP Logged

TurbofanDude

Programmer, B-52H and
737NG Lover

Re: Flight model -THE ONLY TREAD
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2010 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
In my opinion, I see to major issues:
1:The "curve" seems to be off - I can takeoff and climb at 500kts, but I can't reach FL450, even though it's in the B-52's range with no extra weight and 50% fuel.
2:The infamous "no pitch takeoff" is impossible. i assume some of that is because of the lack of weapons, affecting the handling. Any change would be apprecaited! I'm wating for V1.1 to reprint my manual so it will reflect all the changes!

Thank You,&&Collin Biedenkapp,&&&&<div class="scroll" style="float: left; font-size: 10px; font-family: verdana,sans-serif; overflow: auto; max-height: 200px; width: 99%;"><br><br><a href="http://www.captainsim.com/" target="_blank">Web Site</a> | <a href="http://www.captainsim.com/support/" target="_b
IP Logged

CoolP

Re: Flight model -THE ONLY THREAD
Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2010 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
No big problem here, I roughly altered the thrust value which was stated as "rough" because I don't have an insight on the drag components on this bird (and those would be the ones to look at for a "fine" solution").

No big deal, talking about a fun product here but if CS goes for some changes in 1.1, I suggest to leave the thrust value were it is and go for some more drag to avoid those 500 knots climb phases.

Another one could be the rollout phase of the automated flight were the commanded heading is established fairly late because the (in my eyes) too soon reduction of the roll rate.

IP Logged

jbntx

Reply #3 - Dec 14th, 2010 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
I'm not a pilot and don't know all the correct terms, but the B-52 Driver
does not take off and fly like a real B-52 because the nose up attitude is
excessive.

It looks very un-natural for a B-52 to fly that way.  
On take off a real B-52 seems to just lift off the runway with the nose still in a level attitude.
It does not rotate back on the main gear like a 747, 737, etc.

I've seen many of them do many flybys in level flight and the nose is always in a level attitude
and even sometimes in a slight nose down attitude.  Nose down even while flying level.

That's my only complaint about the B-52 Driver.
Otherwise it's another great product from Captain Sim.

Well done!

IP Logged

HvyEng

Reply #4 - Dec 14th, 2010 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
My 2 Cents:

I’ve been poking around in the air file with airwrench, and comparing the acft.cfg files. I’m a Flight Engineer by trade and have 5,000 hours flying USAF aircraft. I’m not a BUFF guy, but I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night so this should be easy.

Conceptually, the mighty BUFF was created as a high altitude, long range, nuclear bomber. It performed admirably at this, but as the world changed, so did BUFFs missions. Over the last 50+ years it has been used (just to list a few) as a low altitude conventional penetrator, high and low altitude cruise missile delivery platform, and mainstay of the Manned Strategic Bomber portion of the (MSB) Single Integrated Operation Plan (SIOP). What do all of these roles have to do with the choice of high or low altitude performance? They all start out at high altitude, and the transition to the low altitude mission profile. I.E., A B-52C departs after a Klaxon en route on the assigned mission profile. They take off, climb, and maintain high altitude for the entire sortie. A B-52C departs after a Klaxon en route on the assigned mission profile. They take off, climb, and maintain high altitude up to the IP, then they descend to low level for mission execution, climbing back to high altitude for the trip home. Substitute a B-52H and these two scenarios are the same profiles flown today. In both cases, it’s the high altitude, not the low altitude that drove performance. The low altitude portion is simply considered a performance penalty similar to flying with a landing gear down, and the tanker schedule is adjusted as necessary.

Most simmers seem to fly high altitude long range as an MO. I have tried a few low-level routes with the CS B-52, and it is possible. The new radar works well but requires some creative interpretation to figure peaks and ranges. I still haven’t taken it to the Grand Canyon yet…

Wheeeew, ok, after that diatribe here is what I can see from a quick skim of the .cfg and.air currently supplied. All external numbers quoted are from 1B-52H-1 5DEC1982, and 1B-52H-1-1, 1JUN2006.

I have done a little bit of testing so far, here is what I have:

Takeoff Trials:
Computed: EPR=1.745, S1=125, S2=162, S2 Distance=7300 ft Minimum Runway Available= 8400ft, 18 Seconds from 70KIAS too S1 @ KJFK 22L (8400Ft):

Attempt 1: Abort at S1 (Using 1.74 EPR indicated)= Data Invalid. 1.74 EPR is 65% N2, basically flight idle.

Attempt 2: Abort at S1 (Artificially using 1.85 EPR, maximum for 25F)=Data Invalid, never reached 125 before running out of runway.

Attempt 3: Abort at S1 (Artificially using full throttle)= Data Invalid, Acellerated to S1, (125), aborted using idle thrust, drag chute, full spoilers and brakes. Departed runway at 70Knots.

Attempt 4: Abort at S1 (Artificially using full throttle)= Data Invalid, Accelerated to S1, (125), aborted using idle thrust, no drag chute, full spoilers and brakes. Departed runway at 55Knots. (Apparently the drag chute is only for show)

Attempt 5: 70Kt to S1 timing (Artificially using full throttle)=Data Indeterminate, time= 13 seconds, 5 seconds faster than predicted.

Attempt 6: 70Kt to S1 timing (Artificially using full throttle)=Data Indeterminate, time= 14 seconds, 4 seconds faster than predicted.

Attempt 7: S2 7300 foot unstick point (Artificially using full throttle)=Data Valid, unstick and liftoff occurred at about 7300 ft, albeit in a nose up attitude

I have yet to get the flaps in starting at 180Kts, and full up by 200. You have to almost go to idle after gear retract to keep from over speeding the flaps.

I have not done any climb, cruise or fuel trials yet.

Thrust:
Both in .air and .cfg, 30,000 lbs per pod is almost perfect. Charted thrust for the TF-33-P-3 (JT-3D) at standard day (Sea Level, 15C, 29.92) is 14,550lbs / engine, which is 29,100lbs/pod. 900lbs of thrust per pod X4 pods is a net difference of 3600 lbs of thrust, not enough to keep us over speeding so consistently. The absolute thrust could be tweaked a little, but that’s not the root. However; Takeoff EPR at KEDW (My preferred test base) was computed at 1.82, that setting was reached with the throttles at 12 o’clock (about ½ travel); from there until full throttle a maximum of 2.0 EPR was reached. There is an issue with the scalar (not the .cfg, the .air) somewhere that needs to be tweaked.

Drag:
I suspect that this may be a factor in the “over performance” but nothing jumped out at me from a quick scan, other than default values for tuning etc.

Weight:
A minor tweak, crew members should be 270lbs, not 170. Don’t forget all of the ancillary equipment that goes with each crew member. Heck, I weigh more than 170 nekked, and I’m in shape according to the USAF fitness regs. The current acft.cfg doesn’t allow for any weapons load. I would like to see stations for weapons added. The BUFF can only carry a full fuel load with no weapons. This was the result of the concept of carrying 1 or 2 nukes weighing a couple of thousand pounds each. When you pack on 70,000lbs of old fashioned iron headache, you must reduce the fuel load to compensate. This was a part of every B-52 mission planning phase, determining fuel loads, tanker points etc. How does this affect performance? See the next section, balance.

Balance:
The nose down climbing attitude of the B-52 is a well-established characteristic.  FSX is reporting a full-load CG of about  30% MAC, which is within limits of 22.9-35% MAC. Airwrench is reporting a 50.57% MAC for the same conditions. The visual model is performing as if it has a 50% MAC CG. The fuel tanks are currently not located realistically. I assume this is to keep it easy to fly; by locating the centroids so close together you essentially can’t run the CG out of limits. I am willing to bet the takeoff attitude will be corrected with a CG adjustment.

In light of this, here is my vote:

Make two .cfg and .air files available. Why?

The mighty and venerable BUFF is a handful when operated realistically, it requires a crew, much more so than a 777 or A340. Therefore, to keep a “Fun” model available the master set should be left alone, so that folks who don’t want to worry about fuel sequence and CG, wing flutter and bingo fuel prior to AR can fly a masterfully created model and enjoy it.

The second set should be added as a separate .cfg and .air for the realism craving airplane geeks like myself. I think it is safe to say that most of the enthusiasts out there would have no trouble swapping these two files.

--Dan

IP Logged

wnt2fly2001

Reply #5 - Dec 14th, 2010 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
HvyEng, I just sent you an email.  I don't have enough posts on here yet to send a PM.   Embarrassed

It'll be from wnt2fly2001 "at" yahoo.com

Darrell

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #6 - Dec 14th, 2010 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Very good post, HvyEng.

I just like to add that you must forget all EPR values on FSX engine model planes, they will never get accurate and all available payware birds using them suffer from this lack of accuracy.

The only accurate addons are the ones which use their very own engine model, not just some FSX altered values for the generic "jet engine" there.
You will be too low powered if you use those readings in FSX on the standard models. N1 comes closer to somehow realistic data but this still isn't a thing which can be called accurate.
I don't blame CS planes here. As said, most of nowadays addon planes go standard FSX there but you can check any other CS plane you own to see that even the 767 and 757 don't develop normal (realitstic) readings related to the actual thrust available.

I think that the drag tuning and maybe some CG one too can give this B-52 a more realistic feel but all things further than this will be too much for a fun and low priced product in my eyes.

Even on the more detailed models a development of a special engine model is to question as surely a big amount of users just "throttle up" at takeoff.
I would applaud to it though but I know that there is quite some development necessary to achieve that just some users ever recognize the change while others might struggle then.

One can recognize this standard engine model on his planes by manually starting the engines.
If they go "bam" and are running, you surely use the generic jet engine here.
A real engine spools up slowly and loses it's EGT over quite some time when shut down. Our current ones here and on most payware stuff do this in seconds.
So be aware of the limitations and expect some effort on more effective fileds of tuning. Drag and CG were mentioned and I think you have quite some expertise to help there.  Smiley

So while we expect this addon to become more realistic, we have to stay like this too and don't expect huge development efforts on lower priced products.
I appreciate the thread opening from the Captain Sim side, so there is some interest in enhancing the fun experience it seems.

IP Logged

TurbofanDude

Programmer, B-52H and
737NG Lover

Reply #7 - Dec 15th, 2010 at 11:54am
Print Post  
I think everyody (including myself) has their pants on a knot over nothing. I added a station for internal and external munitions yesterday, and it did the no pitch takeoff and flew with higher power settings.
PROBLEM=Not enough weight, people aren't climbing high enough

I flew at FL500 at like 89% throttle, that's how it should be

Thank You,&&Collin Biedenkapp,&&&&<div class="scroll" style="float: left; font-size: 10px; font-family: verdana,sans-serif; overflow: auto; max-height: 200px; width: 99%;"><br><br><a href="http://www.captainsim.com/" target="_blank">Web Site</a> | <a href="http://www.captainsim.com/support/" target="_b
IP Logged

rsgunner

Reply #8 - Dec 15th, 2010 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Would you please share your cfg changes.

Thanks

Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded&&handsomely, but the wings of gold of a&&United States Naval Aviator mean more&&than flying. It is dearly bought, requires &&sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

IP Logged

RIPPDOFF

Reply #9 - Dec 15th, 2010 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
Yeah lets see some config edits to play with.

I took off today and did a standard rate turn of 180 degrees. Looked over and could see the runway and I was at 25 grand already!
Got to my cruise alt of fl 35 and was within 10 miles of where I took off.
Think I passed a F-16 on the way up hahaha.

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #10 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 12:50am
Print Post  
RIPPDOFF wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 at 10:41pm:
Think I passed a F-16 on the way up hahaha.

That's normal, the F-16 only has one engine, they hate us for the seven others.  Grin

IP Logged

HvyEng

Reply #11 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 1:00am
Print Post  
Howdy again,

Turbofandude, adding weight is a placebo for changing drag but still doesn’t address the issue. Download AFM 51-9 at http://www.c141heaven.us/handbook/afm51-9.pdf.  Computationally aircraft weight is not considered in the lift-drag equation, but derivatively it is. In the eyes of performance, increase in weight=increase in induced drag via an increase in lift requirement, thus a higher weight aircraft will require more thrust (higher fuel flow) to maintain a given airspeed at a set altitude. Hence the most efficient cruise profile being a cruise-climb in which the aircraft is allowed to accelerate and climb naturally as fuel burns off.

CoolP, in regards to EPR, that was my point.

Sooo, 2 more cents
The Stratofortress was original built with bladder style fuel tanks in all positions, with the H model a wet wing was incorporated, greatly increasing fuel load. For comparisons sake we will look at the F, G, and H and Captain Sim H.

(no weapons)    
Total Fuel Quantity      Zero fuel      ZFW+Fuel      Max Flight      Weight Difference
F         271,053          184,000      455,053      450,000      (-5053)
G        312,997          184,000     496,997      484,000      (-12997)
H        312,997           184,000      496,997      484,000      (-12997)
H(SIOP) 312, 997       184,000      496,997      540,000+      43003
CS H    301,000      185,000      486,000      488,000      2,000

This simply illustrates, as I stated in my first post, mission planning requires the decision of range to weapons vs air refueling; due to limiting weight. Only the SIOP mission was critical enough to over-gross the aircraft to ensure mission accomplishment even with multiple A/Rs. The difference; SIOP was a mission that would only be accomplished once.

As a fun aircraft, Captain Sim set up the weights so that you could just start up and fly. That is a smart way to procedurally simplify a VERY complex fuel usage model. This thread is to discuss flight model changes for the fun model. I would love to see a systems heavy, crew required accurate model of this aircraft, but in the mean time I will settle for an accurate fun model that I can user tweak for more realistic operation. The point is, fun doesn’t have to mean playschool. In fact, I would hazard to guess that most users would consider realistic flight in MSFS more “fun” than a 747 that can do Mach 2. This is why I’m endeavoring to illustrate these tests.

Sooo, I tried adding a weapons station at station 0, 0 for 70,000 lbs, then reduced the fuel load in the body and ctr wing to the max flight weight of 488,000 lbs, and dropped the acft.cfg thrust to 29100 and RPM to 10200. The results were the same as before, climbing at 4500+ fpm, passing 380knots as if it was speed trap. The absolute best WAG numbers I could come up with form the 1-1 was 3500fpm. I then altered the tank positions and set real life correct fuel loads, and executed the same takeoff at a SIOP load of 535,000 lbs. The results: the aircraft still climbed at 4000 fpm, and with the RPM gauge at the end of the green arc, I made 36,000 feet at 310 knots. A little closer to charted, but still to hot. I decended to 30,000, flew at .85M (roughly 310 Kias) and ran some numbers. I was WAY above best endurance and best range, and should see a total fuel flow of about 35,000 lbs per hour. The aircraft gauge showed total FF of 12,500lbs/hr. The deck angle was almost 5 degrees up in level flight. (Now I’m having KC-10 flashbacks). RPM was just tickling the bottom of the green cruise arc. Best range in the charts is at 290ish or .765m. Charted fuel flow was 22500lbs/hr, and actual 9500. After multiple trials, I adjusted the “fuel_flow_scalar   = 1.66” and now the fuel consumption is much more in line, with 22,400lbs/hr at 78% RPM.

This just leaves the “hot” takeoffs and the climb and cruise deck angle. I think this is basically two issues in the flight dynamics, a mismatch between CL and CG causing the attitude issues, and a lift/Drag issue causing the “hot” speed and climb performance.

Nose down on takeoff:
Watch these three videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq6Hpxyrhyo
http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/12032621
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ7niLYSVFo

You will notice that the aircraft must be rotated into flight, then transitions to a near level attitude during climb out. The C-141 did the exact same thing. I think when the cg solution is reached, this will be corrected. The real issue with takeoff performance isn’t nose down attitude as much as the acceleration rate. I am convinced that the issue lies in the lift-drag correlation in the .air file.

Tweaking .air files is like juggling plates while balancing on a ball. I enjoy GMAX, textures are no problem, and even gauge coding is doable, but deep .air file editing is a place where angels fear to tread. I will do surface tweaks and peak at values using airwrench, but beyond that, I leave the .air file to the experts. I enjoy flying this jet immensely, but I have reached the extent to which I am going to mess with the flight model, I hope the masters at Captain Sim will look into this further. I am happy to assist with real world data computation, scenario analysis and mission planning, just PM or email.

--Dan

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #12 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Great offer there, HvyEng.

Seems like you are really getting on this. Maybe the "Driver" is followed by a "Captain" product then, would be nice to see.

Looking at the first video, I'd say that we definitely need more smoke.  Grin
Funny thing to see that this vid is old, nowadays two guys getting that close to such smoke exhausts would sue the company and the pilots while those two seem to enjoy the hot stuff.  Cheesy

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #13 - Jan 2nd, 2011 at 1:02am
Print Post  
Although I spoke about a current workaround with altering the thrust value before, I have to revert this statement.
First, like said by some other guys too, the main value to change still remains the drag factor of that bird, so the altered thrust value is a more than dirty solution and therefor not recommended.

Second, if I look at the Wikipedia data, especially on the climb rates, I get the impression of a very, very powerful bird.
Rate of climb: 6,270 ft/min (31.85 m/s) achieved with way over two hundred metric tons represents some power on the throttles.

So the huge amount of "backthrottling" after takeoff seems normal to me (I'm a sim pilot only, so don't weight my assumptions as realistic though). But the huge acceleration after TO and with flaps retracting is a big too much "fun" in my eyes. Hard to catch the 250 knots mark under 10000 there, you just pass it way too fast.
Sure, you can try to correct that with pitch and even more throttle back but this isn't a Concorde with close to 20 degrees pitch after takeoff or so. It takes a while to rectract the flaps but you will be out of every safe operating speed (for flaps extended) within seconds.

Thrust/weight is mentioned at 0.31, so B-52 only gets outperformed by a 757-200 (which is known as a very good climber) or so while even an A320 struggles to keep the pace there. So again, no problem with the good climb rates here.

As for the drag component, this still looks like the big tuning value on this bird to me. We might get rid of that too fast acceleration and the FF might also rise to more realistic values.
I will give the fuel flow scalar from HvyEng a try, looks good and makes this 8 engine bird what it is, a fuel eater with large tanks.

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #14 - Jan 2nd, 2011 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
I've used the suggested fuel_flow_scalar   = 1.66 value from HvyEng on my last flight from Melbourne to Christchurch and must say that the fuel consumption now looks a lot better.

But the "Total Fuel Flow Indicator" doesn't represent the individual values of the engines, with or without the tweaked value.
It reads 17.000 while e. g. the individual gauges show around 24.000.

IP Logged

Lost in Isaan

Reply #15 - Jan 4th, 2011 at 5:49am
Print Post  
Have to agree the 1.66 scalar is much more realistic BUT it's quite a change from 0.60. Where did this figure get derived?

Also been looking at the fuel flow errors and it looks to me like when they applied the flow rates to the individual gauges they didn't divide the rate by 2.

I found the area in the ...\Model\CS_B52_interior.MDL file where they handled the variables and can see where they used them but there is no divider that I can see amongst the gobbly goop eg.
(A:TURB ENG1 FUEL FLOW PPH,pounds per hour) 2 /
Obviously I do not have the ability to edit the MDL file anyway.

Regards Bruce

This message has been sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Hinze bake bean cans and piano wire!

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #16 - Jan 4th, 2011 at 9:35am
Print Post  
Interesting findings, Lost in Isaan.
I think we could use some charts to compare the fuel burn to the sim values.
I was at a FL490 cruise with 0.85 and had around 21.00lbs/hr on the individual gauges while the sum up gauge showed 17.000 or so. I have no idea if this is close to real, but at least it's far away from the too economic flying with 0.60. Would be interesting to find out which fuel burn rate is closer to the real values there to pinpoint the faulty gauge.

I think if CS alters the fuel burn and the drag curve at lower altitudes, this fun thing will be as realistic as it could be for the placement in the market and the very nice price.

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Reply #17 - Jan 4th, 2011 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
What if the Fuel Flow and the Drag Curve are co-related and if you increase/decrease one, it affects the other? I don't know if it does but it could.

It's like if you sit on the runway with the brakes on and apply full power. Your aircraft might move down the runway, fuel flow will be high, but you may never have enough speed to attain lift. Maybe it's similar: Higher drag - requires more power - so it consumes more fuel.

Mark

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #18 - Jan 4th, 2011 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
I don't know if the relationship can be described that easy, Mark. But you right, the edited fuel flow might have to be edited again if CS increases the drag component.

My problem isn't the overall speed of the bird (it's a powerful one, no doubt) but the too fast acceleration after TO and with gear and flaps going up.
Normally, setting climb thrust and pitching the plane up will establish ATC approved speeds but on this one, it all happens too fast from e. g. 180 knots to 300.
I can't remember any B-52 videos where the engines where throttled back that much together with a need to pitch up by such huge amounts.

So an increased drag should hold back this fighter like acceleration tendency in the sim, not more, not less.
The later climb phases look good to me, the initial 10.000ft are the problem in my eyes.

IP Logged

Lost in Isaan

Reply #19 - Jan 8th, 2011 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
After days of testing over many flight variants I find the fuel_flow_scalar   = 1.00 is the most realistic giving me up to 7200 NM range. At 1.66 the most I could manage was 5500 NM.

Probably not the correct thread to bring this up, but. While doing these tests I came across another problem. On several occasions 3 out of the 4 banks of engines shutdown suddenly even though there is plenty of fuel in the Mains and Aux tanks. They restart quite easily if I have enough altitude and grab it in time. Any one else?

Regards Bruce

This message has been sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Hinze bake bean cans and piano wire!

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #20 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
No bank issue here but I'll try that fuel flow value, thanks.

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #21 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Just in case, a reminder.
Thanks to the hard work from TurbofanDude and HvyEng, everybody can now try some nice fixes on not only the flight model. Really worth a try in my eyes. Thanks guys!
http://www.captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1296605980

IP Logged

VeryBumpy

Reply #22 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
So is there any verdict?

I assume everyone went with TurboFanDude's mod file and settled with that.

I've just started flying this bird and find it like a rocket. I'm overspeeding and ruining flaps in just a few seconds after leaving the ground for pete's sake.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top