Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
C130 Paint Kit unresolved issue (FS9) (Read 2452 times)
ombat457

C130 Paint Kit unresolved issue (FS9)
Dec 3rd, 2010 at 2:13am
Print Post  
The C130 Paint Kit is possibly one of the most confusing kits I have worked with in over 7 years of painting for FS9.  The cluttered kit is compounded by the fact that Error Messages (when trying to open) appear for the following files:

C130_1_T
C130_11_T

In short, neither of these files can be opened, at least not in PSP.

I have heard and read all the excuses for this problem given by CS and am still not convinced by them.

If CS paint kits are created using Adobe and cannot be opened using PSP7 or 8, then please PLEASE explain to me why all other files in the Paint Kit DO OPEN in PSP7????

When is CS going to re visit the C130 Paint Kit and FIX the issues in it and provide it's CUSTOMERS with a decent, usable and WORKABLE paint kit for this great plane?  Just because FSX is about - doesn't mean that people still don't fly FS9, in fact - the MAJORITY of simmers fly FS9 rather than FSX which would suggest that CS should be placing it's focus on the MAJORITY, rather than the corporate dictated few.

In the mean time, does anyone have a Working, Usable version of the Paint Kit for the C130 ?

IP Logged

samurai

Re: C130 Paint Kit unresolved issue (FS9)
Reply #1 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 1:32am
Print Post  
if you were sent the FSX paint kit for the c-130 could it be backword compatibule or are there diffrences

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top