Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
panel lights (Read 2149 times)
newmanix

panel lights
Aug 31st, 2010 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Hello,

Is there any way to turn off the panel lights in the VC at night? Perhaps an edit in th CFG to control them with the overhead lights button? At night below 10,000 MSL the only lighting on should be the gauge lights.

Cheers!

IP Logged

Jeroen

Re: panel lights
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
newmanix wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 6:17pm:
Hello,

Is there any way to turn off the panel lights in the VC at night? Perhaps an edit in th CFG to control them with the overhead lights button? At night below 10,000 MSL the only lighting on should be the gauge lights.

Cheers!

Hi,

No. The night lighting of the vc is part of the vc textures. I have one simple question to the captainsim group though.

I know support of the fs9 757 is stopted. But regarding this night lighting 'issue' I discovered that the CS767 has different night lighting textures for the vc. Would it be possible that you pm me these 767 textures so I myself can create a 'patch' for those who want the less bright night lighting in the vc. I ask this because I don't own the cs767.

Please consider this as a lot of people look forward to different textures for night flights in the amazing CS757.

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top