Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Crazy graphics in 727 after McAfee bug? (Read 1508 times)
Berlopez

Denmark<br />

Crazy graphics in 727 after McAfee bug?
May 29th, 2010 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Humph! Yeah i got the McAfee Bug Even though I was running win.Vista32. They have admitted to the fault also to Vista&7 users. I waiting to see if I get refunded for repairs of my computer?

The thing is now? I'm getting this crazy graphics in my cap. 727-100; Last time I reinstalled and it worked.So I left it there. Now I reopened the sim to fly the 727 and I have the same issue.This is happening in all views. All the graphics are screwed up in v/c cockpit; Cabin, wing view etc...

I should mention I had my computer formatted form Vista to XP SP3; Never liked UAC in Vista. All my other addons are fine. What do the members suggest?I'd hate to have to reinstall everytime I want to fly cap727-100 Cry Or can this be because my copy of 727 is for Vista and not XP ? I don't really know if there's a difference. I desperate...Sorry to sound so Pathethic.

<div class=
IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Crazy graphics in 727 after McAfee bug?
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2010 at 6:33am
Print Post  
Hi Bernardo.

I'm not sure about the screwed up graphics, but the installer for the 727-100 should work OK in Windows XP, Vista and 7. When we buy the plane, we don't have to say what version of Windows we are using, so therefore it is not an OS specific installer for it. Enter a ticket through the CS Support to see if they know why the graphics are broken.

Mark

P.S. I don't suppose your wings hit the ground when you were landing/flying? Wink

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Berlopez

Denmark<br />

Re: Crazy graphics in 727 after McAfee bug?
Reply #2 - May 30th, 2010 at 9:22am
Print Post  
I'll fallow your advice regarding entering a ticket. After a few minutes the graphics come on. but the FPS are deplorable?

In reply to your PS  Grin No I was just going tot beggin a flight...And no I wasn't going to take off with broken wings. If the wings are ok Ipreapre to take off. As soon as I'm in the air...If I see there is a white square in front of the right window,I know the graphics got screwed up...in out side view and everywhere else,as I describe above.
Thanks,Bernardo

<div class=
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top