Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
GEN DRIVE DISC Problem (Read 5592 times)
Gerasimos

GEN DRIVE DISC Problem
May 26th, 2010 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Dear friends ,
When I enter to a cold and dark cockpit or after shutting down the engines, on the overhead panel just above the APU starter, the switches
L&R GEN CONT they still with yellow mark -OFF- and the GEN DRIVE DISC switches they still with the yelloy mark -DRIVE-. After starting succesfully the APU they still -OFF- and -DRIVE-. I try to push the DRIVE switches after open them but there is no respond.
I bought the Captain 757 three days ago ,after the date of the 2.2 ver update so ithis update is included and as they say this problem is fixed but in my system still.

Can you help me ?????
Best regards

IP Logged

Raven

Re: GEN DRIVE DISC Problem
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 5:03am
Print Post  
Those two switches are engine generator switches. So they do not depend on APU. They work only after engines start and go "OFF" after engines are stopped.

IP Logged

Jaroberts

Re: GEN DRIVE DISC Problem
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Hello, I do not know if you still have problems, I just bought the CS757 myself. I had the Gen Drive problem initially, I think because I like to begin with engines ready to start at a gate at EGCC.
The 757 did not like this unlike another company buses/737. So I restarted with the cessna 172, started the engine, changed to the CS757 . The engines were running with everthing normal. With the APU on I turned the engines off. With the 757 at the gate I saved the flight as default. FS2004 then restarts everytime with the 757 at the chosen gate at Manchester EGCC with no Gen Drive problem.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top