Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

System Information
Untrapped Error :
Validation failed for type named Num declared in package Specio::Library::Builtins (/usr/share/perl5/Specio/Library/Builtins.pm) at line 138 in sub named (eval) with value "1277775544\nThe x-Pro version continues to have memory probems when switching views.  I would ne... Trace begun at Specio::Exception->new line 57 Specio::Exception::throw('Specio::Exception', 'message', 'Validation failed for type named Num declared in package Specio::Library::Builtins (/usr/share/perl5/Specio/Library/Builtins.pm) at line 138 in sub named (eval) with value "1277775544\nThe x-Pro version continues to have memory probems when switching views. M- I would ne...', 'type', 'Specio::Constraint::Simple=HASH(0x56176bc3eeb0)', 'value', '1277775544^JThe x-Pro version continues to have memory probems when switching views. M- I would never ever bet on all the intruments and panels being available when switching from Spot view to VC. M- I typically loose the pedestal, OH panels and all the center round gauges. [/quote') called at (eval 205) line 88 DateTime::_check_from_epoch_params('epoch', '1277775544^JThe x-Pro version continues to have memory probems when switching views. M- I would never ever bet on all the intruments and panels being available when switching from Spot view to VC. M- I typically loose the pedestal, OH panels and all the center round gauges. [/quote') called at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.32/DateTime.pm line 481 DateTime::from_epoch('DateTime', 'epoch', '1277775544^JThe x-Pro version continues to have memory probems when switching views. M- I would never ever bet on all the intruments and panels being available when switching from Spot view to VC. M- I typically loose the pedestal, OH panels and all the center round gauges. [/quote') called at Sources/DateTime.pm line 50 main::toffs('1277775544^JThe x-Pro version continues to have memory probems when switching views. M- I would never ever bet on all the intruments and panels being available when switching from Spot view to VC. M- I typically loose the pedestal, OH panels and all the center round gauges. [/quote', undef) called at Sources/DateTime.pm line 179 main::timeformat('1277775544^JThe x-Pro version continues to have memory probems when switching views. M- I would never ever bet on all the intruments and panels being available when switching from Spot view to VC. M- I typically loose the pedestal, OH panels and all the center round gauges. [/quote') called at Sources/YaBBC.pm line 132 main::quotemsg('Markoz', '1270461114/15#21', '1277775544^JThe x-Pro version continues to have memory probems when switching views. M- I would never ever bet on all the intruments and panels being available when switching from Spot view to VC. M- I typically loose the pedestal, OH panels and all the center round gauges. [/quote', 'The sound issue could do with fixing. But I\'ve never had a problem with memory when switching views (instruments disappearing).^J^JMark^J ') called at Sources/YaBBC.pm line 390 main::DoUBBC at Sources/Display.pm line 1199 main::Display at /kunden/homepages/35/d680196020/htdocs/cs/org/forum/csf.pl line 223 main::yymain at /kunden/homepages/35/d680196020/htdocs/cs/org/forum/csf.pl line 172 eval {...} at /kunden/homepages/35/d680196020/htdocs/cs/org/forum/csf.pl line 172

Back

^Top