Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Radio issue (Read 2824 times)
PaulZahorecz

Radio issue
Apr 3rd, 2010 at 4:47am
Print Post  
Good evening,

After reading through the manuals and actually having a successful VFR-fly by hand flight, I am still having one issue: the radios (nav and com) will not work. The digits are displayed (108.00, etc.), when I place the mouse over the dial, the "+" and "-" do appear, the "clicking" sound occurs but the frequency will not change. I am using the right and left mouse buttons to and in fact, the dial actually turns left and right. The digits simply don't change.

I have already uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, redownloaded the installer package, reinstalled the new package and nothing has changed. Same problem.

I am fairly confident that I am not missing anything when powering up the APU and supplying power to the plane. I have followed the manuals to a "T". Like I said earlier, I even had a fairly successful flight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance!

Paul

IP Logged

hectorp

Re: Radio issue
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 1:49am
Print Post  
I have the same problem with the addition that the autopilot doesn't work. I have had the Legendary B727 since October 2004 and used it for years without problems. Like Paul says, the frequency for VHF and COMM could be changed by using both the left and right mouse buttons. Now, after changing computers the problem surfaced out. I re-installed it but it didn't do any good.
Please advice. Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

hectorp

Re: Radio issue
Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Following with my last night post, I got my old laptop where I still have FS9 with the B727 and found that the radio frequencies work as normal as well as the autopilot.
Then, why is that I cannot make them work in my new computer? Could it be a problem with the new installation? I used the original installer. I noticed however that after installing it I had to re-install the FSUIPC with the latest 3.98 version.
Is someone can help I will highly appreciate since I love this plane and cannot fly it in my new and much better machine.
Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top