Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
 25 Sound Issues (Read 176250 times)
yankeeromeo

Sound Issues
Jan 24th, 2010 at 8:25am
Print Post  
Hello,
Do you have sounds for the smoke & belt sign ?
No sound for me even with proper entries in the CFG.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

IP Logged

Matt2218

Re: Cabin Sound
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2010 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Is it just these sounds you are missing all the cockpit sounds (altitude alerter etc.)?

You need to reload the aircraft at the beginning of the flight to get the cockpit sounds. Search "cockpit sounds" for more details...

IP Logged

asanal

Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2010 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Matt,
I am having sound problem also. Will you please verify what do you mean "reload the aircraft at the beginning ". I am confuse.
Thanks
Sanal

IP Logged

asanal

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2010 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Matt,
Thanks. Now  I got it. I Select the 727-100 and in FSX screen .I open the top bar  "Aircraft" and select the "Select Aircraft" and RELOAD the 727X. Now I have the cabin  and APU SOUND. Grin
Sanal Cheesy

IP Logged

Matt2218

Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2010 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
asanal wrote on Jan 24th, 2010 at 6:30pm:
Matt,
Thanks. Now  I got it. I Select the 727-100 and in FSX screen .I open the top bar  "Aircraft" and select the "Select Aircraft" and RELOAD the 727X. Now I have the cabin  and APU SOUND. Grin
Sanal Cheesy

Yes, maybe "Re-Select" the aircraft would be another way to say it...glad you got it working!

IP Logged

yankeeromeo

Reply #5 - Jan 25th, 2010 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Hello Folks,

Thanks again.
Cheers,

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Sound Issues
Reply #6 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
The question has been previously answered by our Customer Support.
Please check-in to Your Profile, click Product name link and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB# 2930. Please be sure to search the Knowledge Base prior to submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your request cancellation and posting removal.

IP Logged

Luc

Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the reply. I am new in topics . I never had problems with CS727.
Because some people had the sound problem , I thought find the solution by this way. I didn't know the existence of the Kowledge Base, sorry. I'll go to this KB now.
Smiley

IP Logged

Richard Portier

Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Hi,

An other way to have sound cockpit :

Run FSX>>>Load start flight (mine is Cessna ColdandDark at KORD)>>>From this screen (important) load a previously saved flight with the 727and... all is fine. It works for me.

I don't absolutly sure but it seems I have not the avionics master off after +-10 minutes.

Regards.

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|IntelĀ® Core i7-4770K Oc @ 4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770|M16GB|Windows 7 Ultimate 64|Fsx Accel|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

IP Logged

Berlopez

Denmark<br />

Reply #9 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Thanks Richard: For pointing out another way of loading/reloading 727 to get the sound to work...

I can't help it! what could have gone missing from 2.2/2.3; That 2.4 doesn't have in order to get the cockpit sounds to work when it loads the first time? Undecided

<div class=
IP Logged

Richard Portier

Reply #10 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Hi again,

Last but not least...

With the load system I wrote in my previous post, the bird have exactly the same cockpit config after parked and leave the plane. (hydraulic off, fuel off, smoke & belt sign off etc, etc, etc).

Just the cockpit state before I saved it. Nice  Cool

Regards.

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|IntelĀ® Core i7-4770K Oc @ 4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770|M16GB|Windows 7 Ultimate 64|Fsx Accel|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

IP Logged

Berlopez

Denmark<br />

Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 7:50am
Print Post  
Thanks Richard: When I load my 727-100 v2.4 the seat belt and no smoking switches are on...No sound until I load it twice then I have to click Off/ On,ON/Off to get the ding. I always start my sim with my default Cessna,engine running at my local airport Copenhagen ( Kastrup) From there I load views..eventual flight and when at the runway I load 727...Twice to get the sounds.

<div class=
IP Logged

Richard Portier

Reply #12 - Apr 6th, 2010 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Hi,

An other tip to have cockpit sound without load the bird XXX times.

This tip is from "Depar". His post is on Avsim forum (turbo another company). It concerns an other problem on an other product but it seems to work for the sound problem.

So, "Right clicking the saved flight, and loading via FSX exe.
This also skips the welcome screen (which is where the bug comes from I guess), and goes directly to saved flight.
You can sellect always load these kind of files to be opened by FSX.exe, so next time you'll be
able to double click on your saved (cold&dark) flights as a short cut."

For me it works like a charm.

Regards.

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Reply #13 - Apr 6th, 2010 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Richard Portier wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 10:24am:
So, "Right clicking the saved flight, and loading via FSX exe.
This also skips the welcome screen (which is where the bug comes from I guess), and goes directly to saved flight.
You can sellect always load these kind of files to be opened by FSX.exe, so next time you'll be
able to double click on your saved (cold&dark) flights as a short cut."

For me it works like a charm.
Hi Richard.

Thanks for that info. I started FSX by right clicking on the 727-100 Cold-n-Dark (KSEA) and I think you have nailed it right on the head! I had sounds in the cockpit right from the start.

A handy tip for those who are using Windows 7 (maybe for Vista too), right click on Microsoft Flight Simulator X shows up in the Start Menu (it will if you open it up enough times like I did) and select Pin to Start Menu. After that, right click on the 727-100 Cold-n-Dark (KSEA) (in Documents\Flight Simulator X Files the one of the 3 should have the FSX icon) and select Open. After doing all that, on the FSX shortcut pinned to the Start Menu you will have an arrow next to it showing recently opened files.

Like so:-

Mark

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 8GB RTX 2070 | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Berlopez

Denmark<br />

Reply #14 - Apr 6th, 2010 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
After loading the 727-100 from:
My computer/document/Flight Simulator File and choosing Flight 727-100 Cleared for take off (KSEA)FSSAVE file; In Vista32 It loads with sounds in the cockpit...
Maybe slowly but surely we're finding a solution for this issue?...That'll be great!

FOR OTHER THAT MIGHT HAVE THIS ISSUE LIKE i HAVE; i STRESS THAT YOU REMEMBER THE msvcr71.dll AND COPY/PASTE IT NTO YOUR fsx ROOT FOLDER. I just did after a reinstall and many e-mail replies form Mark and all works fine now. Igot my cokpit sounds back.

<div class=
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top