Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
change variant of the F-104 (Read 2793 times)
snoopy51

change variant of the F-104
Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Hi, I just bought the F-104, and it“s a very good model that Captain Sim have mede and it is easy and realistic to fly too  Smiley, I have now that question about it is possible to change variant? so I can get a variant with two tiptanks and two Aim-9 Sidewinder mountet under the fuselage, because I fly mostly a Danish version (got some repaints on avsim.com) and the danish version of the F-104 always flew with that setup 2x sidewinder and 2 tiptanks. (have been working in the Royal Danish Air Force as aircraft mechanic since 1971, on the F-104, F-100 and the F-35 Draken).
How can I make an Danish TF-104 version? is it "just" to repaint the US TF-104 ? Wink
hope that it“s possible make the changes somehow,it seems more realistic to fly like the real set up with my FS 9.  Wink

regards
Snoopy 51

IP Logged

missleman01

Re: change variant of the F-104
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2016 at 3:38am
Print Post  
I realize the product is not really supported anymore, but I too am interested in some simple variations, such as just tip sidewinders for the USAF repaints. Is there any way some slightly modified loadout configurations could be pushed from the original models for users of the FS9 aircraft? Long shot, but I figure the worst that can happen is a no answer.

Thanks for your products. I enjoy the 104, C130 and weapon immensely.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top