Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
C-130 Painkit and smoke system question. (Read 3001 times)
Nazreen

C-130 Painkit and smoke system question.
Dec 6th, 2009 at 8:00am
Print Post  
hello admin and all..

1st,i am trying to make a repaint for my Royal Malaysian Air Force C130,but i dont have a paintkit..for now,im making a repaint with 'oldskool Grin style'..you know,MS paint,DXTbmp,its really time consuming,so i really the paintkit,since most of my repaints is made with paint shop pro..

Second,i try to edit the smoke effect..aircraft like the default extra300,smoke effect is turn on using 'I' key,but when i try using it on CS C-130(SP1),i cant turn it on/off..the smoke system is always turn on..ive already change the smoke effects to blue,yellow,white and red like this screenshot,..how to fix it?

yes..ima plan to make my own airshow using fsrecorder,but i cant turn the smoke off Embarrassed Embarrassed???

YIM  
IP Logged

ombat457

Re: C-130 Painkit and smoke system question.
Reply #1 - Dec 3rd, 2010 at 1:47am
Print Post  
All you have to do is log into your CS account, click on your download (or boxed version) of the C130 and you will get the option of downloading the paint kit for it.

Good luck with this kit though, it is hap hazard and difficult to work with.  Very little in it is clear cut, unlike most paint kits.  Also you will find that there is a LOAD ERROR with the C130_1_T.psd/psp which makes it kind of hard to paint the plane after you have figured the kit out.  The C130_1_T.psd/psp file is the main body of the aircraft Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top