Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Space Shuttle FSX Problems (Read 9729 times)
jfinnila23

Space Shuttle FSX Problems
Nov 7th, 2009 at 5:38am
Print Post  
I recently downloaded the Space Shuttle for FSX. When I go to play it in the saved missions, or free flight, no matter what I do the engines won't start, I tried CTRL+E, and manually starting them up but they won't start and I have full fuel, and on 2 or 3 of the liveries there is a huge green block in the virtual cockpit that blocks 95% of my view. And on the outside view of the shuttle there is no sound.  My speakers are on and everythings fine with that because the VC and cockpit get fine sound.  And I downloaded it into the right spot and looked at all the manuals, help, and even the Knowledge Base.  Please help.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Space Shuttle FSX Problems
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 4:57am
Print Post  
The question has been previously answered by our Customer Support.
Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB# 631 and in the Manual. Please be sure to search the Knowledge Base prior to submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your request cancellation and posting removal.

IP Logged

donzeppe

Reply #2 - May 17th, 2010 at 10:52am
Print Post  
I Bought space shuttle yesterday and I have the same probleme.

KB 631 says

Question ID: 631

1. Does the Space Shuttle have no power, is it really a glider, and must be towed via slewing to altitude before it begins manuevering?
     templates/kb/result_toc_row.tpl

Q: Does the Space Shuttle have no power, is it really a glider, and must be towed via slewing to altitude before it begins manuevering?

A: Yes, and we recommend to use the three flights included in the 'Space Shuttle' pack:
     1. Entry - starts at Entry Interface Point (altitude 400,000 feet, M=26) *
     2. TAEM - starts at TAEM Interface Point (altitude 82,000 feet, M=2.6) **
     3. Approach - starts at A/L Interface Point (altitude 15,000 feet, 380KEAS)

* - Not included in FS9 version.
     ** - Starts on HAC in FS9 version.

From: Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX) / Systems Programming (gauges) (QID 631)

The problem is that I launched the three flights included as it says but my plane has no power...
How could I solve this problem ?
I looked for many Issues on the web but I found nothing.
need help loosing hope
Embarrassed Cry

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #3 - May 18th, 2010 at 6:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Space Shuttle has no power, is it really a glider, and must be towed via slewing to altitude before it begins manuevering

Please read the Manual on how to operate.

IP Logged

donzeppe

Reply #4 - May 18th, 2010 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
I read the 3 parts of the manual but there is nothing about keyboards shortcuts It only deals with cockpit, approching, landing procedures  etc ...
For exemple on my joystick, buttons are not the same; my throttle button is now the air brake controller and I don't have the key to increase power.. Even In the cockpit there is no throttle ...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top