Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Has Anyone Had IRS Problems with Expansions? (Read 3885 times)
signmanbob

Has Anyone Had IRS Problems with Expansions?
Oct 30th, 2009 at 3:18am
Print Post  
First I want to say that the new 767 group, like the 757, is absolutely awesome.  Captain Sim, you are most definitely a top elite in simulation development of complex aircraft.  You combine extreme realism with very enjoyable features that make the sim very interesting and entertaining.

I have made a ticket on a problem that I'm having, but thought maybe someone else may have found the solution.
I cannot get the IRS in the -200 or Freighter to align.  The self-test will light up and it will just stay on.
Engines are not running, so the aircraft isn't moving.
I notice that if I turn the knobs on the IRS in the 2d panel, they will not turn in the 3d panel, although I can turn knobs in 3d view.
I am not having any problem with the 767-300 base-pack.  It works fine.
I am using Windows7 with an i7 975 3.33 Ghz processor and 12Gigs of RAM and Nvidia 280, SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Has Anyone Had IRS Problems with Expansions?
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2009 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Thank you for kind comments.
We have not got your ticket. Please re-submit it.

IP Logged

signmanbob

Reply #2 - Oct 30th, 2009 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Hello Captain Sim,
I was reluctant to actually make a ticket because I knew deep down in my heart that I was doing something utterly stupid and just couldn't recognize what the heck it was  Shocked
Well, I figured it out...and it was utterly stupid Tongue

I was using the wrong basepack version!...DAH Roll Eyes

It works perrrrrfectly now  Smiley

I can't say enough about this beautiful sim.  It is absolutely stunning!
With simulations like this, I'm definitely proud to be a big Captain Sim fan and supporter.  Keep up the great work! Wink

IP Logged

Tim Capps

Defense Lawyer & US Navy
JAG (ret), Writer

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2009 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
I'm glad you are enjoying it, Bob (not that I have anything to do with it, other than being a fan).  When I tell people forum buzz will get you so far then you have to think for yourself, I often get shouted down.  But two of my favorite airplanes are made by companies that people act killed their ponies when they were children Smiley  This 767 is a winner, and the 757 is awesome.  I really hope we get an FSX 707, and no one has come out and flatly said we're not getting a 777 Wink  Just wow.

PC: i9 10900K @ 3.8 GHz | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 10GB RTX 3080 | 32†Asus TUF VG32VQ Curved Monitor | Samsung 2TB SSD HD | Win 10 Pro 64 - Flight Sim P3Dv5.2 |

IP Logged

signmanbob

Reply #4 - Oct 30th, 2009 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
Your welcome Captain Sim and I thank you. Wink

Tim, you are absolutely on target.  I also love the 757 very much.  I find the Captain Sim products to be very immersive, entertaining and extremely complex and realistic.
Captain Sim sometimes seems silent, but his silence runs deep.  He seems to listen very closely to what comments, accolades and criticisms his customers are giving about the products he produces, and very actively works to improve his products, until they come as close to perfection as is possible in FS.

I would also love to see a new 707 for FSX and I believe we will before too long.  That's a real classic and the FS9 version is great.
Also, there is such an outstanding potential market for a Boeing 777 that is at the level of Captain Sim's 757 and 767, that I would definitely be very surprised if he were not seriously considering producing it.
No one has a realistic 777 available and, to my knowledge, no one is tackling the job of building one, yet I have seen such a great desire for this aircraft in various forums.  Whenever the question "What aircraft would you like to see?" comes up, the 777 is always one of the first on the list.
In real life, the 777 is probably the biggest replacement for the MD11 and is also a very popular cargo aircraft.  It would be a perfect candidate for the Captain Sim collection.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #5 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Thank you Smiley

IP Logged

hochwang

live is full of surprises

Reply #6 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 10:08am
Print Post  
signmanbob wrote on Oct 30th, 2009 at 10:41pm:
Your welcome Captain Sim and I thank you. Wink

Tim, you are absolutely on target.  I also love the 757 very much.  I find the Captain Sim products to be very immersive, entertaining and extremely complex and realistic.
Captain Sim sometimes seems silent, but his silence runs deep.  He seems to listen very closely to what comments, accolades and criticisms his customers are giving about the products he produces, and very actively works to improve his products, until they come as close to perfection as is possible in FS.

I would also love to see a new 707 for FSX and I believe we will before too long.  That's a real classic and the FS9 version is great.
Also, there is such an outstanding potential market for a Boeing 777 that is at the level of Captain Sim's 757 and 767, that I would definitely be very surprised if he were not seriously considering producing it.
No one has a realistic 777 available and, to my knowledge, no one is tackling the job of building one, yet I have seen such a great desire for this aircraft in various forums.  Whenever the question "What aircraft would you like to see?" comes up, the 777 is always one of the first on the list.
In real life, the 777 is probably the biggest replacement for the MD11 and is also a very popular cargo aircraft.  It would be a perfect candidate for the Captain Sim collection.

Smiley

I second that .
And therfor Captain Sim is one of the best developer
at the moment    IMO  Cool

cheers
Mario  Wink

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top