Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
WX Editor v1.1 Interface-GUI 120-Dpi Font Request (Read 5214 times)
James F. Chams

WX Editor v1.1 Interface-GUI 120-Dpi Font Request
Oct 28th, 2009 at 2:13am
Print Post  
Dear CS Staff,

Thank you very much for the WX Editor v1.1 update; it truely is an awesome tool.  Cool

I have a couple of small requests (which, If you'd like, I can send as a Ticket as well):-

1. Could you fix the WX Editor Interface-GUI for use in Windows with Fonts set at 120-DPI, Please?  As you can see from the PIC. below, the textual descriptions (words) are cut off.  (Eg. Aircraft and Rototcraft are NOT labeled correctly).

2. The WX Editor is NOT able to distinguish between regular Panel.cfg files and ALIAS Panel files.  This results in it inserting code into files that are ALIAS Panel files.  For the most part this may not be a problem but with many aircraft it can cause a CTD when they are loaded.  Here is a example of such an unintentional addition which may cause CTD's for another payware aircraft.  (Eg. Payware Aircraft has ALIAS File but WX Editor places gauge info. statements into ALIAS File as well)

Thank you very much! Smiley

Thank you very much.&&Sincerely,&&From,&&        James F. Chams&&

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: WX Editor v1.1 Interface-GUI 120-Dpi Font Request
Reply #1 - Oct 28th, 2009 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Thank you for your inquiry.
It has been processed and new KB# 4096, 4456 added to the Knowledge Base. Please check-in to Your Profile  and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB# 4096, 4456 .

IP Logged

James F. Chams

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 5:16am
Print Post  
CS Staff,

Thank you for your continued support... I've read the above KB articles and look forward to your next update of the WX package.  

I would also like to congradulate you on another amazing aircraft package, the B767, and look forward to adding it to my collection upon its completion.  I'm also looking forward to your B-52's release and, perhaps, a B777; should you'll decide to do that as well.

Thanks again. Smiley

Thank you very much.&&Sincerely,&&From,&&        James F. Chams&&

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 7:40am
Print Post  
Thank you, James!

IP Logged

Joshua C.

WX Editor v1.1 Interface-GUI
Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Req: For aircraft without thumbail preview pictures, please add a ? or something instead of a blank picture.

Thank You

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top