Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Captain sim customer support for reactivation????? (Read 3254 times)
François

Captain sim customer support for reactivation?????
Oct 10th, 2009 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
I try to reactivated my 707 - F-104 - and Hercules, but i have always the same message your bla bla bla is disabled contact captain sim support for reactived your airplanes, the error code was A1. I try very hard to contact Captain sim support, but I never find a adress to contact us????
I buy a lot of her product $$$$$$, but no support customer?????. Sad Undecided

Thanks Captain sim!!.

I was not very happy.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Captain sim customer support for reactivation?????
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 7:22am
Print Post  
The question has been previously answered by our Customer Support.
Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB# 625. Please be sure to search the Knowledge Base prior to submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your request cancellation and posting removal.

IP Logged

obwan

Re: Captain sim customer support for reactivation?????
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 2:31am
Print Post  
Hi Francois,
I have recently had the smae problem with my 707 after reloading my pc. There is a batch file that is supposed to redirect the activation to another server but this did not work for me either.
What I had to do was go to "my information" and request a new download link afterwhich I created a manual activation text file. After downloading what I assume to be a later version of the 707 installer(1.2) I was able to activate it in a "offline" mode - Worked a treat, now I can fly my 707 in FS9 while patiently awaiting the FSX version(I am one of the few I guess who beleive CS when they say this will happen Smiley ). Let me know if you still have trouble although I can only assist with the 707.

Cheers
Kevin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top