Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Petition to CS developers (Read 4756 times)
windycloud

Petition to CS developers
Sep 20th, 2009 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
I understand that CS has decided to end further development for your FS9 planes and I respect that decision.  I also respect your effort to release the V2.2 patch.  That's what made me finally buy the 757.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one.  

The VOR/OBS bug remains to be the ONLY significant bug in the 757.  And I would like to ask CS to kindly release a fix for this one thing.  It will complete this fantastic bird for all us fans, including those long time loyal customers who have been faithful enough to acquire the plane early on and follow it till this day.

I believe you've seen with the 2.2 patch that no good deed is left unappreciated. The 757 is already a great addon, please make it complete for all of us by fixing the one last thing.  It will give us tremendous confidence in your future products. Thank you.

Your sincere customer

Jason Zhang

CPL IR SEL MEL

IP Logged

KaEn

Re: Petition to CS developers
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 8:08am
Print Post  
Since the 2.2 patch i made many flights with the 757, both online and offline. I also have few other airliners such as another company 737, PSS 777, another company 767 and i really enjoy CS 757 the most! Flying it by hand is an ultimate pleasure. I am one of those who tend not to use LNAV more than i really need to, and i realy like to fly SID's STAR's manually, and that's why working VOR/OBS is so criutial. And i confirm, that after 2.2 patch inoperative VOR/OBS is the ONLY thing remaining to find your 757 as a PERFECT add-on aircraft for FS9. That's why i also beg you to fix this one last flaw and make it really complete.

Best Regards, Krzysztof.

IP Logged

giel

Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2009 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
I can't agree more with you guys and i can't put it in better words.

So just a brief post to show that you have my vote as well

regards,

Giel

IP Logged

jeffg

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2009 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
I also agree that that bug still remains and it would not take much to make a change to fix it.

JeffG

HP Pavilion Elite m9350f&&AMD Phenom X4 9850 Quad Core&&6 gigs ram&&Nivida 9800GT &&Vista 64 Service Pack 2&&FSX with the Acceleration Pack

IP Logged

vector

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2009 at 8:29am
Print Post  
What exactly is the bug?

IP Logged

Krzysiek

Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
vector wrote on Sep 23rd, 2009 at 8:29am:
What exactly is the bug?

Course Deviation Indicator in HSI CTR VOR MODE is frozzen all the time. It's impossible to fly VOR/DME approach or SID/STAR route, becouse  no reference to track. It is a bug taking out all fun flying coplex approaches

IP Logged

phil66

Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
it's a shame!!!

IP Logged

transitmiguel757

Reply #7 - Dec 24th, 2011 at 3:07am
Print Post  
Another thing that needs to be fixed is the EPR bug that one that nobody seems to talk about ON RR models full throttle hits a Wall at 1.67EPR it never goes any higher then that so please if you can fix my issue and all other issues posted there are still some loyal fs2004 users out there thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top