Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Anyone experience random CTD's with 2.2? (Read 6915 times)
Yeah

Anyone experience random CTD's with 2.2?
Sep 18th, 2009 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
I've installed v2.2 about 3 or 4 times now and I always get a CTD with it. I've even reinstalled FS9 in hopes that that would fix it but it didn't.

Causes of crashes I'm experiencing :
Alt tab
Opening kneeboard in full screen mode
Clicking within FMC screen
Window mode to Full screen and visa versa

So, has anyone else experienced these problems? Maybe it's because I'm running Vista 64 bit?

IP Logged

Drk_Pilot21

FS9 User

Re: Anyone experience random CTD's with 2.2?
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 12:20am
Print Post  
I am having issues as well with CTD. But I am having it happen when I open fuel payload. I can change the fuel just fine. But if I open the payload, just to have a look, and select OK or cancel to back out to the main Fuel/Payload menu, FS9 locks up and then I get the FS9 crash.
This has happened in the past when ever I used the ACE to make any changes.

Sorry I haven't seen any of your issues yet.

IP Logged

simflyer

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 7:19am
Print Post  
do never ever use MSFS payload menu to load your CS757. Always use the ACE. actually this is what it is made for

IP Logged

kerke

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
simflyer wrote on Sep 25th, 2009 at 7:19am:
do never ever use MSFS payload menu to load your CS757. Always use the ACE. actually this is what it is made for

Question: Can I change the CS757 payload with ACE while my FS9 is running and my CS757 is sitting on the gate.... or do I need to use ACE when FS9 is not running?

Kerke

IP Logged

HP2456

Reply #4 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 3:54am
Print Post  
I'm experiencing the same problem. Everything works fine. I can change Fuel, but if I even LOOK at Payload (not change anything, or even hit 'Cancel') it CTD. So from the previous question, can you use ACE when FS9 is Running, and in the cockpit of the 757.

I've been searching the forum and don't see much of an answer. If anyone knows how to fix, or if there is a 3rd party patch, that would be good to know.

Thanks,

MJ

Matt J

IP Logged

Leffe

Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 8:52am
Print Post  
As said above....Always use CS Payload and use it before you start your aircraft in FS.
(If you write the fig down, compare it with the load
inside FS when you apply your Fuel. Should be nearly exact as your figure from CS, but don“t go to the loading area inside FS)

Inside Fs only choose your Fuel.
That“s all

/ Leffe

IP Logged

crazzo

Reply #6 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Yesterday I updated to Version 2.2  Now I get everytime an CTD, wenn I want to start a flight and a CS 757 (752 an 753) is the aircraft I want to fly.  I reinstalled version 2.2 threetimes and everytime I have the same problem!

Has anybody the same problem or any solution?

IP Logged

simflyer

Reply #7 - Jan 10th, 2010 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yesterday I updated to Version 2.2  Now I get everytime an CTD, wenn I want to start a flight and a CS 757 (752 an 753) is the aircraft I want to fly.  I reinstalled version 2.2 threetimes and everytime I have the same problem!

Has anybody the same problem or any solution?

Same here. I recently fresh installed FS9 and CS 757 V2.2. Unfortunately FS9 crashes as soon as I hit "flynow". No error report nothing just I get back to my desktop.

IP Logged

AkeR

Location: [ch1052][ch1080][ch769][ch1096][ch1082][ch1086][ch1083][ch1100][ch1094], Hungary
Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Dear Friends!
Unfortunately this product is not Vista/Windows 7 complatible, but there could be a solution! FS9 crashes confirmed, try to use FSUIPC 3.85. I'm using this version and I have less crashes since then. If you have a crash during load or startup, simply restart game, second time a crash is a rare issue. - (foresight) Think forward create and save your flights and just click flight selector, that way you may observe nothing. Yes, no crash.  Roll Eyes  I'm using REX Overdrive for FS2004 also, there is probably no difference.
So, LOAD YOUR AIRCRAFT with aircraft configuration manager (ACE), sadly you can use it only for passangers weight or cargo weight.
NEVER USE FUEL LOAD IN MAIN MENU!  Once you have a plane prepared to startup, hit alt and than Fuel and Playload. Remember crash happens, but don't be fazed!

HAPPY LANDINGS!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top