Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
727 TCE - will not save (Read 6791 times)
jerooum

727 TCE - will not save
May 27th, 2009 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
I have just installed the Legendary 727 and have a problem with the TCE

When I open the TCE,I have only 2 tabs - Testuring and Configuration - is this correct?

More importantly, when I try to save a configuration, I get the message:

"Legendary 727-100 not found"

Note I have re-installed twice and used the Flight 1 tool to ensure the registry key is correct.  I have also checked the KB on the CS Site

V grateful for any help.

John R

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: 727 TCE - will not save
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2009 at 6:49am
Print Post  
Please note, this forum is not for technical support. For technical support please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support link.

IP Logged

jerooum

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2009 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Please note that I did not ask for technical support from CS - I am well aware of your policy in this matter. I had checked your KB without success and hoped that another forum member might help in finding a solution before I had to go through customer support - this is how all other forums operate.

Fixed myself in the end {fortunatlely I have another system to test on} and now looking into the intricacies.  In view of its age a very impressive add-on BTW

IP Logged

Keith CVA51

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 7:29am
Print Post  
Had the same issue, but a helpful post in this forum fixed the problem.  Thank you VERY much, Steveric!

Steveric wrote on Mar 11th, 2008 at 1:58am:
Hi,
I found a solution to get TCE short cut works properly.
The issue :
At the first install the set up will place a usefull short cut to the start menu within Captain Sim\legendary 727 folder.
1- When you will click on it, you will obtain the TCE windows and menu, then when you will push texturing menu and select variation to add a new livery for example. At this way you will obtain an error message saying the variants folder don't exist yet.
2- When you will click on Configs TCE menu you will obtain no selection flag for your crew and so on.
Now the solution :
Close TCE and go back to Windows Start menu, then try to find the TCE short cut (Captain Sim\legendary 727 folder\TCE short cut).
Point the mouse to it, then right click on it, then click properties, click on short cut tab and on Target copy and paste in Start In, then delete \TCE.exe and put at the end ", then click ok, after that fire up TCE with the short cut and everything would be normally available. As an example for me was : "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Captain_Sim\727\tce\TCE.exe" for Target and "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Captain_Sim\727\tce" for Start In.
Hope this will help you.
Cheers
S.

IP Logged

Vince Labella

Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2010 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
My TCE says when I want to add a new livery Variants folder does not exist.

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top