Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Review! (Read 1526 times)
jeffg

Review!
May 27th, 2009 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
There is a mini review of the new 727 in the June/July Computer Pilot magazine.The reviewer has good things to say about the 727 but 1 that got my attention was what I have asked for in the past was a tutorial.The reviewer said the package would be a lot better with a tutorial which I agree.I know that I will get a nasty from Captain Sim about that but o'well we need one.

JeffG

HP Pavilion Elite m9350f&&AMD Phenom X4 9850 Quad Core&&6 gigs ram&&Nivida 9800GT &&Vista 64 Service Pack 2&&FSX with the Acceleration Pack

IP Logged

Tim Capps

Defense Lawyer & US Navy
JAG (ret), Writer

Re: Review!
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2009 at 4:17am
Print Post  
I wish our good friends would take the tutorial issue to heart.

Nobody wants to wade through 100s of pages of even very nicely done manuals before getting airborne.  I might tackle one once I get good enough with the 727.  I have a 757 project I need to finish first, though.

Now that I think about it, it seems like the last couple of add-on airplanes I bought from different companies and FS2Crew for another all had tutorials written by third parties, and they were great.

Maybe we could start a project.  Surely there's someone here that feels comfortable with starting and flying the 727.  I am a writer.  If we combined talents we might be able to make a decent tutorial ourselves.

PC: i9 10900K @ 3.8 GHz | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 10GB RTX 3080 | 32” Asus TUF VG32VQ Curved Monitor | Samsung 2TB SSD HD | Win 10 Pro 64 - Flight Sim P3Dv5.2 |

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top