Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
saved flights (Read 1364 times)
wsciutti

saved flights
Mar 14th, 2009 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Hi all,

How do I save the flight with the engines running and configured as she was when I saved the flight?

Thanks.

Jack S.
former TWA F/E 727

IP Logged

Bob Markey

FS Addict

Re: saved flights
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2009 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Hi Jack,

Looks like nobody ever replied. Sad

I usually tend to reply to these things, but I've been far too busy lately, and decided to take a moment and try to catch up today.

If you save the flight in the configuration you want, it will *mostly* be in that configuration when you load it.  Go to the Flights menu, select Save Flight (or the ; key is the same thing) and save the flight.

Please be advised- not everything in the cockpit gets saved when you do this, so you'll still need to double check all your switch positions and such, but the engines should be running when you reload.

NOTE: I'm on hiatus, concentrating on flight training.  Most of what I'm flying right now is a C172N similar to what I'm training in.  I'll try to check in and answer questions when I can, but please don't be impatient, I have other priorities right now! Cheesy&&&&I'm not a professional pilot, but I play one on the Internet!&&&&Captain Sim 757-200/-300/Freighter FSX (62.51 hours)&&Captain Sim 727-100 FSX (26.74 hours)&&Captain Sim C-130 X-perience FSX (15.05 hours)&&Hours last updated Aug 29, 2009 18:44Z.&&&&System: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-core 2.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, nVidia 9600GT 512MB, Windows XP 64-bit, FS9/FSX, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals&&&&Join us on the Ultimate Global Tour FSHost Server - 3000 Flight Plans to every country on every continent.  FSX users will need FSHostClient to connect.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top