757-200 FMC Tutorial
Jan 12th, 2009 at 5:52am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Halo01

Re: 757-200 FMC Tutorial
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2009 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
The tutorial is nice, but no matter what I try, any flight plan always comes into the FMC as lat/long, never by waypoint name!

Jim Angel

IP Logged

panicp

Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
Hi,

I'm totally new to this and I am trying really hard, but... I cannot get access to the aisle stand controls. I am working my way through the checklist and when it comes to settings on the aisle stand, I reach a full stop! These settings are listed in the operations manual and in the normal procedures manual but I cannot find a view that allows me to change/check the settings.

The other problem I have is when I access the view panel, then click on an alternative viewpoint (ie. co-pilot seat or jumpseat), the display just flickers a bit and returns back to the pilot seat! Really annoying!

Pls help - and sorry if I'm missing something really obvious!

PS. how come they are discontinuing support for FS9?!?! Just when I got up and running on this system. Typical.

IP Logged

Daniel FS9

Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Halo01 wrote on Oct 5th, 2009 at 1:30pm:
The tutorial is nice, but no matter what I try, any flight plan always comes into the FMC as lat/long, never by waypoint name!

Jim Angel

Hi,

I had the same problem, when i inserted the route from FS flight plans. but if you insert the route manualy then you have the waypoint names,

Daniel

IP Logged

jkawai

Reply #4 - Dec 23rd, 2016 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Halo01 wrote on Oct 5th, 2009 at 1:30pm:

Jim Angel

Just bought this sim and think it's incredible, especially for the price. The amount of detail on the model alone is amazing. BUT! I'm also having this problem importing .plns... surely there's a fix for this, even if CS are no longer providing support? I'm surprised there's so little mentioned on this topic as surely more people have had this problem? I'm exporting .plns from FSNavigator and don't really want to have to type in every waypoint manually...

IP Logged

jkawai

Reply #5 - Dec 24th, 2016 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Figured it out... open the plan in FS, resave IN FS and then open in the FMC.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top