Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Cabin message (Read 1508 times)
Jeres

Cabin message
Aug 14th, 2008 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Hey Guys,

I got a question.
In the aircraft and system manual there is in the overhead panel a section for cabin messages etc.

When i click on those messages it doesnt give any sound or message is that supposed to be like this ? that is doesnt give a sound?

and does anyone have gate coordinates for the 757 for the ramp to connect ? ( i added the gate coordinates of the airbus A321, and it actualy is ok it connects to the second door )

can anyone help me ?

IP Logged

Recency

Re: Cabin message
Reply #1 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Jeres wrote on Aug 14th, 2008 at 10:29am:
Hey Guys,

I got a question.
In the aircraft and system manual there is in the overhead panel a section for cabin messages etc.
When i click on those messages it doesnt give any sound or message is that supposed to be like this ? that is doesnt give a sound?

The messages work for my cs757-200 planes.  The cabin message are located in the main fsx directory, captain sim folder. Example:
XX:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft  Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\757\sound

The easiest suggestion that I have is to do a re-install of captain sim

Jeres wrote on Aug 14th, 2008 at 10:29am:
and does anyone have gate coordinates for the 757 for the ramp to connect ? ( i added the gate coordinates of the airbus A321, and it actualy is ok it connects to the second door )
can anyone help me ?

Here are jetway settings that I have made. Open the aircraft.cgf file  for the cs757-200 and under the [EXIT] code, replace the exit.o with this:

exit.0 = 0.1, 58.0, -5.7, 5.0, 0 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal + = forward, lateral -=outfromplane, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main
1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

Havn't yet reconfigured the other exits such as exit.1 and etc.., so you will have to leave those exits the way they are.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top