Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Repaint (Read 1986 times)
fin10

Repaint
Jul 27th, 2008 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
I am attempting to find a repaint for my Herc but, despite being logged in to CS, I am unable to access the free liveries as I am being told I have insufficient permissions and need to go back to my profile and check my purchases???  I am a long term user of both the C130 and J addon.  Anyway, I was looking for a repaint of the current RAF C130s with the green neoprene protective repaint.  Does one exists at all?

cheers

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Repaint
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 9:27am
Print Post  
The question has been previously answered by our Customer Support.
Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB# 1016. Please be sure to search the Knowledge Base prior to submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your request cancellation and posting removal.

IP Logged

yoni63

Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 9:27am
Print Post  
The CS free liveries site has been down forever.  They will tell you to search third party sites. Dax seems to have the best by far.  I would love to have a 50th AS done, but I know he has to be covered up with requests so I just never asked him about it.

Try searching Avsim, I believe all of his repaints are on there.  There are a few others out there, but they don't even compare to Dax's.

IP Logged

David Sweetman

Ex C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #3 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Hey guys.  I'm still repainting and I have just got another project out the way so I started on this little number to come back with.

RJAF, C-130H, RIAT 2008 scheme.

It will be released in FSX and FS9 as a E and H models.

This has been on the request list for a while.

Dax

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top