Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Load Manager (Read 1947 times)
dc9man

Load Manager
Jul 18th, 2008 at 2:05am
Print Post  
I recently bought the freighter add on and after downloading I tried to load freight via the load icon. The window came up and I selected a container but after that everything came to a halt. I couldn't move container into aircraft either upper level or lower the arrows on the manager did nothing or did the save button. Is this a bad download or is there something that I am doing wrong, all suggestions are appreciated.

Tom Livingston, Montana USA

IP Logged

Edwin Trouwee

Re: FS9 Load Manager
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Hi Tom,

I just got the freighter myself and tested it. You have to be in spot plane to view it right. After loading the container on the loader and make sure it is visible you press the arrow pointing to the aircraft. The loader moves to the aircraft. Then press the arrow up and the loader goes up to the upper level (no need with lower level loading for this part). After that you press the arrow IN and the container is moved in. After that lower the loader and move it back to start the sequence all over for the second container.

Grtz,

Edwin

IP Logged

dc9man

Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Edwin,

Thanks for the reply, I've printed off your suggestion and will follow it to the tee, I'll let you know how it works.

Tom

IP Logged

dc9man

Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Edwin,

Well I got 2 containers in the aircraft one on the upper level and one on the lower level after that I couldn't even get one on the loader, seems like it should take more than just 2 containers. If you've got any more ideas please let me know.

Tom

IP Logged

Edwin Trouwee

Reply #4 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
As stated in my first post you have to back the loader from the aircraft and then start all over. Click the container, move loader forward etc.

Hope it helps.

Edwin

IP Logged

dc9man

Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Edwin,
Thanks again, I wasn't moving away before trying to get another                                                                                                                                                            cargo container installed. Works like a champ now..........thanks

Tom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top