Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Captain Sim, thanks! (Read 1156 times)
cyclopian

Captain Sim, thanks!
May 8th, 2008 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
As you forum members may be aware, in my posting entitled " 757 Unusable with Block F upgrade", I highlighted some problems I have unfortunately encountered as I've tried to upgrade my 757.

My post was actually a letter I had sent to Captain Sim, to which I had received an Auto-Reply that suggested that the letter would not be seen by human eyes. You can get the whole story by viewing the contents of that thread.

I had resigned myself to removing the product from my PC and calling it a day. With encouragement from another member however, I decided to give it one more shot. Captain Sim also chimed in and presented the order in which I should attempt to reinstall the airplane.

Here is the moral of this ramble:

When I checked my email, I discovered to my pleasant surprise that Captain Sim had taken it upon themselves to send me an entire suite of fresh files complete with order numbers and everything to assist me in my reinstallation effort.

Bear in mind I had not asked for this. But Captain Sim as a gesture of good will to someone they considered a valued customer, decided to proceed in this manner.

Ladies and gentlemen, I declare that this is what it's all about! Even though I have done the reinstallation and I still have the same issues, I feel satisfied that CS has treated me as a paying customer, and unsolicited, put their best foot forward to try and help me in some manner that they felt they could.

So today I want to publicly acknowledge this good will effort, and to highly commend CS for their action.

This is the kind of thing that will keep customers coming back, and even though I may have to retire this particular airplane, in my opinion, CS has just staked out a spot for themselves on the HIGH GROUND of customer relations!

Well done Captain, and thank you!

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Captain Sim, thanks!
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2008 at 6:53am
Print Post  
Thank you for understanding and kind comments!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top