Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Very impressive (Read 2309 times)
SolarEagle

Very impressive
Feb 4th, 2008 at 1:26am
Print Post  
I'd like to say how impressed I am with the C-130.  Not only is the model one of the best I've seen but Captain Sim also has some of the best artwork to found.  

The sounds are also excellent.  I even tried an add on sound pack but I like the sound that it comes with a lot better, and I have a lot of fun with the flight model.  

This might be the coolest add on aircraft I have yet seen for FSX, so thank you Captain Sim.  Excellent work.

IP Logged

Lith1um

Re: Very impressive
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2008 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Agreed.  And the service pack makes it even better.  My favorite FSX aircraft. I hop from this to the FA-18 and back.

It'll be perfect when they fix my sound related crashes, but the work around is fine for now.  

I hope they look for a way to make the JATO provide functional thrust.  Half of the reason I love this plane is because I take it into and out of some rediculous locations.  Functional JATO would just add to my fun,  I'd be laughing away like a madman.

Solar, have you ever tried these deployables?  http://www.captainsim.net/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1137777216/2

And did you ever get your trackir yet?

IP Logged

SolarEagle

Re: Very impressive
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2008 at 4:27am
Print Post  
I hadn't seen those effects yet but they look like fun.   I might get trackir soon, have to stick my money into some other things first though, but I'm sure it would make the C-130 X-perience even better.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top