Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
IMPORTANT! (Read 14841 times)
Captain Sim
CS Team

IMPORTANT!
Dec 22nd, 2007 at 5:27pm

IMPORTANT FOR PROPER SYSTEMS INITIALIZATION:
MAKE SURE TO CYCLE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING C-130 VIEWS BEFORE WORKING WITH SYSTEMS: 2D PANEL > VC > EXTERIOR SPOT VIEW

If you did but still have some issue with the C-130 systems:

Try to reload the C-130 (Alt-A-Enter-Enter). If the keys do not work use the FSX menu.
Make sure the C-130 airplane is RELOADED.

We are working on the initialization issue and hope to get it addressed as soon as possible.

IP Logged

Seria17hri11er

Re: IMPORTANT!
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:37am

Does it matter if I close the 2d Panel after I cycle through all the views?  Does it have to remain loaded the whole time?  I.E.  2D-VC-Exterior-2d-right click on 2d panel and click "close."

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 4:07pm

Try both options.

IP Logged

country4life

Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 3:26pm

Hello, I just bought the C-130 with extra pack 1. Why is it that when I fly with someone else in multiplayer, and they have the exact same aircraft, I can extend the refueling hoses on the C-130 refueler, the other person cant see it being extended? Even when im in Free flight(not online), I can record myself with Fsrecorder and when I playback as "play as ai aircraft", I cant see the hoses being extended. I have,however, figured out how to be able to see the hoses though. I had to copy the some files from the panel.cfg folder of the refueler and paste it in the panel.cfg folder of the C-130 panel.cfg folder that I want to refuel. When I now play the recorded clip, I have to go into the "view" option within FSX and "instrument panel" and select the "refuel" option(which now I have,because of the editing I did) and turn both switches to the "on" position...Now I can see the hoses being extended from the other plane....Is there a fix for this? I wanted to "pretend" to do a mid-air refuel using a A6-intruder, but it will not work, because when replaying back, the hoses cant be seen extending...please help

IP Logged

Butch

Reply #4 - Jan 6th, 2009 at 9:45am

Hi There,

I've cycled through the screens and everything is working ok, I have the AP engaged then for no apparent reason

1.) The AP disengages and I can no longer re engage it.

2.) The radio stops working, I cannot change the freq.

So I reload the aircraft and cycle though the panels and after about 15 minutes the AP and radios freeze up again.

What exactly do I need to do? Re-cycle all the 2D panels first, then load the VC (and look around?) then go external and look around the plane?

I'd love to make this thing work, but so far I am yet to complete a flight without the AP and radios locking up.

Thanks,
Butch

IP Logged

ozflyer

Reply #5 - Jun 29th, 2010 at 8:47am

Guess what I have the same problem as reply 4,
I am surprised to see no one has replied in all this time, is this problem normal ?
Patrick  Shocked

Patrick&&&&Intel i7-2600k&&8 GB Ram&&Windows 7 home premium 64bit&&NVIDIA GTX 560&&Samsung 24in monitor 1920*1200&&&&FSX Acceleration

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #6 - Jun 29th, 2010 at 11:14am

Please note, this forum is not for technical support. For technical support please check-in to Your Profile , click Product name link and use Customer Support link.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top