Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Windows vista (Read 2277 times)
Space shuttle

Windows vista
Jul 6th, 2007 at 1:50am
Print Post  
I know that your products aren't really compatable with windows vista because my space shuttle has no gear it invisable so I was jsut wondering are you working on the problem to solve this issue because once the virtual interior portion of the 7 I plan on buying iy.

Thanks CS

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Windows vista
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2007 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Please be sure to search the Forums prior to submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your request cancellation and posting removal.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: Windows vista
Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2007 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Quote:
I know that your products aren't really compatable with windows vista because my space shuttle has no gear it invisable so I was jsut wondering are you working on the problem to solve this issue because once the virtual interior portion of the 7 I plan on buying iy.

Thanks CS

Well according to Captain Sim FS 2004 does not work with Windows Vista. But that's false because there is nothing about FS 2004 not working with Vista on the net, not even on Microsoft's website, and I HAVE FS 2004 WITH VISTA AND IT WORKS! I even fly the 707 from Captain Sim and no problem with it.

But there are some add-ons that just need an update to work with Vista according to Just Flight. And they say that the company who made the add-ons which don't work with Vista should make the update

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top