Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
My first post ever! (Read 2560 times)
monsterzero_jr

My first post ever!
Apr 14th, 2007 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
If I wanted to start all 727 flights at the gate with all systems powered off so I can have the satisfaction of powering up the plane how can I do it?

Second question, in certain takeoffs there's an audio conversation between the captain and the female copilot. She calls out speeds and such and the captain talks back. In other takeoffs the conversation is absent for mysterious reasons. I never mess with any settings that I know of, this appears to be random.  Do you know what's going on?

IP Logged

Joeflyer

Re: My first post ever!
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Congrats on this being your first post Smiley

I'm curious about those "other flights" you mentioned. Are you using FS Passengers when the call outs aren't being made by CS's voice pak? I never get call outs by CS voice pak while using FsP because FsP's voice pak does this Wink Any other time, when not using FsP, CS'a voice pak does the work.

&&

IP Logged

Joeflyer

Re: My first post ever!
Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
monsterzero_jr wrote on Apr 14th, 2007 at 5:43pm:
If I wanted to start all 727 flights at the gate with all systems powered off so I can have the satisfaction of powering up the plane how can I do it?

I'd say, start at the gate of your preferred origin with a C172 and shut everything down on the aircraft. Then change aircraft to the B727. That way, all power(engines,electrical,etc.) will be off. Save the flight as "cold and dark B727" or something of that nature. Try it out Wink

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top