Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Nose Wheel (Read 5097 times)
benbruchie

Nose Wheel
Feb 23rd, 2007 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
I purchased the 727 Legendary a long time ago.  I just recently reinstalled in on FS9 on a new computer.  I am having trouble getting the nose wheel to turn sharp enough.  It won't turn more than about 40 degrees either way which makes it difficult to make sharp turns on a small or busy ramp.  Is there any way to fix this.  I have turned the rudder sensitivity all the way up but it doesn't turn any sharper.  If any one can help please let me know how to fix this.  Thanks.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Nose Wheel
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2007 at 7:15am
Print Post  
The fix  is available in Technical Support Section: http://www.captainsim.com/cgi-bin/kb.pl

IP Logged

GreenViper

Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2008 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
I'm looking for the fix also, and so as mentioned above I've checked the knowledgebase, manual and other forums but can't find what I need to do to get it right.

Any direct hint ?

Other than that I'm very happy with this plane, really flying and controlling instead of watching a magenta line pass by.

IP Logged

snowboss

Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2009 at 4:45am
Print Post  
I am also having the same problem with the 727-100, nose wheel steering does not turn sharp enough.  I have searched the knowledgebase and haven't seen a fix.  That is the only fault with this fine aircraft.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2009 at 10:18am
Print Post  
The question has been previously answered by our Customer Support.
Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB# 352. Please be sure to search the Knowledge Base prior to submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your request cancellation and posting removal.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top