Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
10 million doller ? (Read 2878 times)
flyaway719

10 million doller ?
Dec 28th, 2006 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
well it seems that "O" billy gates has put it to us again build a more demanding game and the fools will flock to the store and bye his upgrades and products and so on and so on. I tried 'vista bata' and the next thang that happend was a [Fried mother bord ""]. Well I had to spend money at this point so I went with mci mother bord p4 3.00ghz 250gb hard drive at 7500rpm 1.5 gb ddr2 ram ati 1600xt at 256mb ddr3. I did have a ati 1600 512mb ddr2. [It fried with the mother bord] . Found out tho the 1600xt is a better card anyways.

I know this is not the best but its what my wallet ses i can aford at this time under a computer crash emergency it ait bad thow

PS in building this computer I found out that a duel proseser is no good for demanding games talked to computer teks that were exp. in the shop with this game thay said this thay built diferent bords and tested the game ask yourself this are you runing duel core win flying "NO" wasted money

HERES THE 10MILLION DOLLER?

Is there a way to take the moving jetways,feul truck,water on the runways,and you no the eye candy out of fsx and work them in fs9 IM shere "O" billy tryed to keep this from happening being it would cost him millions really if you ask me if you could do this fs9 would be a far better fs then fsx I did all the tweaks in fsx I get up to 24fps in citys but have less senery than fs9. I meen thank about it" I got ground env. pro ut traffic captain sim 757-200,300,727,and flight 1 md80 I get 30fps on the ground 60fps in the air every thang at 100%. in fs9.

TO me if i could take some of the good stuff out of fsx and put them in fs9 instead taking fs9 stuff and put it in fsx whats the point fsx turns it to a glorafyed fs2002 at least I could use my $49.00 FSX AS PARTS DEPARTMENT FOR FS9 instead of $300.00 for vista $150 biger prosesser $100.00 more ram and so on you see what I meen Im shere that this is possable if we work at it.

IP Logged

Edge

Re: 10 million doller ?
Reply #1 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
The short answer is no, although I have read where some things will work from FS9 to FSX. I haven't seen anything the other way around.
On BETA, I try to stay away from them for the most part. They can give you headeaches, you found that out.
Some programs for FS9 will be able to upgrade to FSX.
Think of computers this way. Progress. Sure it's all about money and more so it seems these days and customer support has gone downhill overall.
Look at television or automobiles or anything for that matter. New ideas, comforts, new technology, whatever names you can come up with, for the most part all these new products are better, but, you have to buy them. Autos, boats, airplanes, or computers. You either move up with new technology or stay with your older whatever ( like my Ford truck ) which may be dependable but out of date and throw some cash at it once in awhile to keep it going smoothly. Just my humble opinion for today.
Have a good one!!!!!

Larry, KSEA

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: 10 million doller ?
Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2007 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
FS 2004 is still more popullar than FSX. I think that the future add-ons will be both FS 2004 and FSX compatable.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top