Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
C130J Repaint Kit (Read 1435 times)
chazzer

C130J Repaint Kit
Dec 24th, 2006 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
I was just wondering if anyone else is having simular problems I am having,
I am going to do another `J` repaint and thought it would be nice to start from scratch and download the C130-J_1100.exe paint kit. I have tried 4 times now and keep getting the download finish early. I tried saturday and again on sunday both times only getting 3.98mb of the 6.67mb needed to install the files.I am getting the download directly from Captainsims web site, any other sites I might try if the problem continues? Cool Cool Wink

IP Logged

so666

Re: C130J Repaint Kit
Reply #1 - Dec 24th, 2006 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
I have just downloaded the c130j paintkit,i would suggest it might be your internet provider,or connection,that might be to blame.
I have broadband,so if you have a dial up,or pay as you go,type of connection,then that might explaine the problems.
regards alan.  CoolSmiley

IP Logged

chazzer

Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2006 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Yes thanks for your reply, Unfortunatley I have a dial up service as living in an old cottage our telephone line is not capable of supporting the broadband connection.
I have again tried to download the paint kit last night(sunday) but again I got to 3.99mb and that was it.
I have downloaded the Legendary C130 paint kit ok so I will just have to use a selection of files from that for my `J` Model
Chazzer

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #3 - Dec 25th, 2006 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Just a piece of advise: you can download it to any media (memory stick, CD, removable hard drive) using any available high-speed Internet connection (at your work, friend, internet-cafe etc) and install it on your system.

IP Logged

chazzer

Reply #4 - Dec 25th, 2006 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Thankyou Captainsim for speedy your reply. Unfortunatley my friend who has an internet connection has the same dial up as me, I work in a hospital and have the internet cafe which I view Captain Sims site with  everyday, Unfortunatley although it uses broadband there are no provisions for a memory stick,CD drive or anything else but a 3 1/2 inch floppy drive you cant even print off anything. I spoke a while back to the people who maintain the system and their words were''we have got it screwed down good and tight''. you dont get anything for nothing from us.Problem isnt it. Smiley Cool Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top