Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
 25 SPACE SHUTTLE LAUNCH SEQUENCE (Read 25811 times)
Ian Warren

SPACE SHUTTLE LAUNCH SEQUENCE
Nov 10th, 2006 at 4:59am
Print Post  
Why and or Is there not a Launch cycle for your new upcoming project ... Space Shuttle ?

Ian

IP Logged

Ian Warren

Re: SPACE SHUTTLE LAUNCH SEQUENCE
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2006 at 10:11am
Print Post  

so none off this mmm

IP Logged

Ian Warren

Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2006 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Hey they will not require these then ?

or maybe

Took me a week to follow older sim with the launch (VIRGIN program 93-95 ) procedure .. Hey .. . CAP-SIM .. GO  the MAX or least put in launch MODE ... that is diffinitely required - ya got the space format! in FSX

CAPSIM Never Had prob.. THE BEST !  Just wanted to put some input for the latest !

Cheers Ian

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #3 - Nov 10th, 2006 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why and or Is there not a Launch cycle for your new upcoming project ... Space Shuttle ?

Theoretically it is possible to model the complete Space Shuttle mission cycle in FSX, but we decided to start with last 5 phases. So the 'Space Shuttle' is a pilot project to determine interest of MS FS community in the Space and orbital aviation subject.  If we receive enough positive feedback from the flightsim community, the 'Space Shuttle' will turn into a first product of a new 'SPACE' series of MS FSX add-ons.

If there are not enough enthusiasts in the MS FS community to support the 'space program' development, then the 'Space Shuttle' is going to be our first and probably the last 'space' project.

IP Logged

Ian Warren

Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2006 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
This project ? ... mm well I'm a starter , and with X u have one hell off a platform to work from , the ability to fly from the Cape to your home airport in a few minutes Grin 

Quote:
If there are not enough enthusiasts in the MS FS community to support the 'space program' development, then the 'Space Shuttle' is going to be our first and probably the last 'space' project. 

I am sure there will be a lot off interest in the future for this sim , so many possiblity's . Id be more than happy to (beta)test desent checklist in hand ...Blackout 25 min's  to touchdown 50miles(80.5km)16,700mph(26,876 km/H)

Ian Roll Eyes

IP Logged

b17tony

Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2006 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Captain Sim wrote on Nov 10th, 2006 at 4:23pm:
[quote]If we receive enough positive feedback from the flightsim community, the 'Space Shuttle' will turn into a first product of a new 'SPACE' series of MS FSX add-ons.

I am very interested in this new 'SPACE' series you talk of. A Saturn V would be rather sweet. Cool Just an idea.

IP Logged

52niner

Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2006 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
I definetly would love to see the Shuttle platform in its entirety. I have been waiting for any kind of sim to come out for the shutle. I know thye have orbiter but this is way to complex as far as getting in and going is concerned. And alot of interest seems to be on the interplanetary side of things.

I figure if you are even gonna throw a shuttle into the mix then you almost have to have a launch sequence because this is the most advanced machine man has made and the shuttle launch is one of the most interesting and exciting things to see or experience.

IP Logged

David Sweetman

C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2006 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
Like the MiG 21 package they could introduce a training program which could include a airbourne release from the 747 that it piggy back with.
It looks that good I could almost be convinced to buy FSX......but not a new system to run it on.

Dax

IP Logged

rgamurot

Reply #8 - Dec 11th, 2006 at 3:52am
Print Post  
I would reccomend that CS look at what the demand is like (as they said they would) and then guage off that what to put there efforts into.  I've personally used a space simulator called Orbiter and it is quite popular.  I don't know if anyone here knows about it but it is highly realistic in terms of physics.  As for visual quality, there is lots of room for improvement.  CS already NAILED the visuals.  Just show your support for the new space sims and CS will probably look at what you want and see if it is possible.

Ryan Gamurot&&Lucky to live Hawai'i

IP Logged

SabreHawk

Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2006 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Gosh, I havent been to these forums for ages. I come in and wow...............my dream has arrived!! Cheesy
I've wanted this ever since I started flightsimming, I have Orbiter but it's limited to space travel even though yes you do have atmospheric flight in it, you dont have the entire planet in detail as we do in FS.
Orbiter only looks good from orbit, but then is supposed to. I've been hoping that MS would someday revive their "Space Simulator" but they never did another after the first one.

Yep, it's got my support and Im buying it right away......................so yeah Captain sim, come on let's go space truckin!! Wink

IP Logged

Space shuttle

Is this going to be developed?
Reply #10 - Apr 7th, 2007 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
The external tank and a launch sequance I mean the shuttle has so much detail Shocked and deserves a solid rocket booster and a launch sequance

Thank you Captain Sim

IP Logged

bordi

how to launch shuttle in space ?
Reply #11 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
how to launch in space  ?

i know how do, i know to set airport but not in space, i read documentation, that is not realy clear, but that is not clear.

need light  Cry

thanks

IP Logged

bordi

Re: how to launch shuttle in space ?
Reply #12 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
why i don t have mission list the shuttle into FSX ?

IP Logged

SabreHawk

Reply #13 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Hmmm, where are ya lookin for them at? They wont be under "Missions", they are "flights" and are found by cliking on "load" from the "Create flight" screen. Wink

IP Logged

SimJack

Reply #14 - Jan 8th, 2007 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
By the way, that is not covered in the manual................... Undecided

"Peace Through Strength"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top