Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
B707 Flight director (Read 2130 times)
keenrw

B707 Flight director
Aug 29th, 2006 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Hi

Just a quick question .. is it me or does the FD seem to be slightly out of sinc... what i mean is it seems about 3-5 deg higher then it should be , i know its an old AC ( one of the reasons why i brought it ) so it wont have all the mod cons of todays airliners but with the 727 i have u can alter the pitch to the right level but with this you cant ( as far as i can see any way ), if this is normal then thats great but every time i fly it i get frustrated thinking some things wrong ... or am i doing things wrong ( more then likly yes  Grin).

Thanks
Rich

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: B707 Flight director
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2007 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
keenrw wrote on Aug 29th, 2006 at 12:55pm:
Hi

Just a quick question .. is it me or does the FD seem to be slightly out of sinc... what i mean is it seems about 3-5 deg higher then it should be , i know its an old AC ( one of the reasons why i brought it ) so it wont have all the mod cons of todays airliners but with the 727 i have u can alter the pitch to the right level but with this you cant ( as far as i can see any way ), if this is normal then thats great but every time i fly it i get frustrated thinking some things wrong ... or am i doing things wrong ( more then likly yes  Grin).

Thanks
Rich

Well keenrw, you are doing something wrong.  Roll Eyes You can either use the rudders or when in Autopilot, use the Autopilot Turn and Pitch Controller (the name says it all) which is the big round switch on the left of the Autopilot window. Just mae sure that your Heading Selector Switch is off.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top