Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Tuning VHF/NAV/ADF (Read 2989 times)
trfoxsail

Tuning VHF/NAV/ADF
Aug 19th, 2006 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
I bought the 707 a couple of days ago, and would love to fly it, however, I am unable to tune the radios, NAV freqs, or the ADF. The Transponder can be tuned, but nothing else in the radio stack.

Yes, I know that the left mouse button and right mouse button are supposed to tune them, but that does not work. The knobs move, but the digits don't. Read through both manuals and the Tech page, as well as did a forum search, but nothing has provided an answer for this dilema.

I have done a re-install, but it did not fix the problem. Am I missing something?

IP Logged

dewang_

Re: Tuning VHF/NAV/ADF
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2006 at 3:47am
Print Post  
Hi,

I believe you may have to assign a key to the "Master Avionics" switch and toggle that.

Or you could just leave the avionics switch in the "on" position when loading from the default cessna and prior to selecting the 707.

Cheers

Dewang

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: Tuning VHF/NAV/ADF
Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2007 at 7:57am
Print Post  
Okay, fist of all you have to play the 707 in FS 2004. It currently doesn't work with anything else.

Second, Make sure that you have set off the Failures. Go to FS Menu, click Failures and make sure everything does not have a tick.

Third, do what dewang_ is recommending.

forth, If that does not work then during flight click ' and use the numbers. That will automatically tune your radio and equipment.

Happy flying!

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top