Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Autopilot and FSNavigator (Read 3354 times)
Fortes

Autopilot and FSNavigator
Jul 19th, 2006 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
It would like to know as I make to connect the together autopilot to the FSNavigator. Cry Cry

Francisco Fortes

IP Logged

keenrw

Re: Autopilot and FSNavigator
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2006 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Hi

I have tryied but could never get it to work , in the end thou if you wanna fly it like the real pilots then try and get hold of some charts off the net and fly using them .. i do and it adds to the fun ...its a real pilots AC  Smiley

Rich

IP Logged

Joeflyer

Re: Autopilot and FSNavigator
Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2007 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Fortes wrote on Jul 19th, 2006 at 4:46pm:
It would like to know as I make to connect the together autopilot to the FSNavigator. Cry Cry

Francisco Fortes

I have FSNav as well but I have the aircraft follow the flight plan within the GPS(the plan exported to FS9 flight planner). I have Ctrl Y mapped to the GPS so that when I select the Nav switch, I press "Ctrl Y" and the aircraft follows the flight plan without a glitch.

Update: Not so fast about the GPS. I found that the aircraft will not follow all of the waypoints in the GPS. I even reverted to CS's advice on the GPS procedure and that has only worked after takeoff and 2 waypoints. After that, the aircraft does not follow the flight plan within the GPS. I suppose I will have to use this aircraft on flights less than 2 hours in duration and manually fly the waypoints Angry

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top