Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
 25 TLK-39C (Read 21090 times)
Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: TLK-39C
Reply #15 - Aug 30th, 2007 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Yes?

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

brettt777

Reply #16 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 2:51am
Print Post  
where are my posts?

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #17 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 6:43am
Print Post  
brettt777 wrote on Aug 31st, 2007 at 2:51am:
where are my posts?

Ah, did you double post? Because a Captain Sim Moderator probably deleted it then.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #18 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 7:10am
Print Post  
We have not deleted any posts in this forum.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #19 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Well I don't know about the posts missing, but about you CFS2 not working... Does your computer run vista? I might be able to help you out here.

IP Logged

brettt777

Reply #20 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Nope, no Vista. Just Win XP SP2. I saw on another thread something about nVidia drivers causing problems. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I initially had problems getting CFS3 to run but eventually got it to work. But with CFS2 I just get a black screen with a cursor and the audio. Nothing else. I have older games than CFS2 on here and they work.....

About the posts, no I didn't double post...the page just wasn't updating so I could see any new posts, not just my own. Like this morning, this thread showed yesterdays date until I hit the refresh, then it worked. Weird...

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #21 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
The nvidia thread is the one I made!  Smiley I would recommend downloading it because it might help you. Just follow the instructions given. I downloaded it and now my FS 2004 never crashes.

About the posts, I know someone else who has this problem. We still don't know what is happening though. Sad He just presses F5 (Refresh) a lot I guess.

IP Logged

brettt777

Reply #22 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Okay I got nHancer and installed it and followed the instructions as best i could (although they were a bit confusing in some parts). Some of my other sims look great but CFS2 still won't run. In fact, it won't even try to start. i get the small splash screen and then it does nothing. Almost like it isn't trying to access the CD, but when i remove the CD it tells me the CD is wrong or missing. I really want to run this sim but not sure what the deal is now. Should I reinstall?

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #23 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Try the reinstalling.

IP Logged

brettt777

Reply #24 - Sep 23rd, 2007 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
I finaly reinstalled it and after much trial and error, got CFS2 to run properly. But for some reason a number of the add-on aircraft I have installed don't work. They just don't show up in the game even though they are suppose to be for CFS2. They have the same type of files as other aircraft but they just don't show up in the game...

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #25 - Sep 23rd, 2007 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Hmm.... You may want to check the folders for which they are in. I'll try to find out a bit more for you. By the way, did you get my post on Just Flight's Forum?

IP Logged

brettt777

Reply #26 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 2:05am
Print Post  
Well, I played around with the panel and sound folders and got some of them to work. But I get alot of missing weapons and flight control surfaces that don't move or work. But the biggest problem is that many of the aircraft have fuzzy and washed out graphics and paint. Not all of them are like that. But alot of them are, even in the menu.

As for your post, if you are talking about the one concerning forum rules then yes, I did get it. I don't understand it or agree with it, but rules are rules.

IP Logged

brettt777

Reply #27 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 2:19am
Print Post  
Quote:
I checked on Just Flight, the company that sells Captain Sim products but as BOX versions (sometimes downloads)  and they are currently selling the L-39. I found it under a different name though: Combat Jet trainer....  Wink

Since I finaly got CFS2 working I am seriously considering getting Combat Jet Trainer from "Just Flight".  I am wondering how well it works with CFS2? Is it worth getting? How does it fly? Are the graphics good? Are there weapons with it that work?

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #28 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Quote:
As for your post, if you are talking about the one concerning forum rules then yes, I did get it. I don't understand it or agree with it, but rules are rules.

Oh, no not that one. The one you posted on Just Flight Forum.

For the graphics, it is very good. Take a look at the screenshots: http://www.another company.com/screenPopUp.asp?screenshotID=392&pid=30
I posted more info about the frame rates, quality and all on your other topic at Just Flight.

As for the graphics, could it be your graphics card driver? Have you installed the latest one yet?

IP Logged

brettt777

Reply #29 - Sep 25th, 2007 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
Actualy I found some in game graphics settings that were set for speed, not quality. So I got that one figured out. I am just anxious to get into an L-39. I just got my first paycheck from I-jets (International Jets) so now I need to ask the bank (wife) if I can spend $20 LOL.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top