Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
proper engine start? (Read 2223 times)
phips

proper engine start?
Apr 18th, 2006 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Hi there

I really like to fly the 727 as it seems to be just as the real thing. But one thing is a little too complcated for me on the sim. Since my PC is not the newest, it always takes a few seconds when i switch from FWD-View to Overhead or SecondOfficer. Now, when the plane is loaded the engines are running and i could proceed with your AFTER START-checklist. But when i then land at my destination, I obviously want to shut down my engines. Usually in FS9 i do this with the default FS-Key for "auto shut down engines"  (I hope this is how you call it in english, as i have the german version of FS99. It shut's down and immediately the red warning lamp on the right begins to flash. When I then start the engines again (after completing BEFORE START Checklist) it remains blinking, altough things seems to be OK on the SeconOfficers Panel. Would there be a way to optionally "automatize" Engine Shutdown and start, maybe even with the APU start/shutdown included? That would make things less realistic but a lot easier... Or is there a simple way to describe "what button to push when" in order to keep the sequence correct?

I would very much appreciate some hints from more suffisticated Pilots or even Pro's...

Thanks & Regards, keep the blue side up
Phips

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top