Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Thank you CS (Read 2616 times)
Guns210

Thank you CS
Mar 5th, 2006 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
To all that work at Captian Sim,

Please know CS, that you are appreciated and the comments of a few whiny ungrateful people does not represent all of us that use your products.  I, for one am very satisfied with your products, and I absolutely love the 757.  Sure, it may have a few kinks to work out, but I have every confidence that they will be addressed. 
If there is a problem, CS will do their best to fix it.  But stop bad mouthing them.  People who go about bad mouthing CS are doing a grave disservice to the rest of us who just want to enjoy the hobby.  To put it simply, to all you crybaby types: IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRODUCT, THEN DON'T BUY IT!
I am tired of reading comments from people who seem to be searching for perfection.  Well, I have news for you;  YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET IT!
Do we deserve a payware product that does certain things?  Of course we do, but don't expect it to behave like the real deal, because that is not going to happen.  This is a game, not a real sim.  The "As real as it gets" logo is a selling point for the FS ASOF product, nothing more.

There, I have vented my spleen.  I welcome comments because I'm sure that I ruffled a few feathers.

Captain Sim...I for one appreciate all of your hard work; you are to be commended for releasing some stunning products.

I am a real world Retired Navy pilot, and have spent many many hours in the air.

J.R. (Guns210)
Captain, USN Ret.
Proud former pilot with over 4000 hours in the Tomcat

MiG-21&&707&&727 &&757&&767&&C-130

IP Logged

CODY614

Re: Thank you CS
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2006 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Well said................!!!!!

Jeff

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Thank you CS
Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2006 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Thank you very much Captain!
Your understanding and support is very appreciated.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top