| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
MSFS2024 >> 767 Captain IV >> 767-200 – clickable overhead switches and permis
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1791120196 Message started by 1 on Oct 4th, 2026 at 1:23pm |
|
|
Title: 767-200 – clickable overhead switches and permis Post by 1 on Oct 4th, 2026 at 1:23pm
Hello Captain Sim team,
I own the 767-200 (captainsim-aircraft-p762) from the MSFS Marketplace. Over the past weeks I have been building a personal "study-level" enhancement for it: custom 767 electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and fuel logic in JavaScript, a 767 EICAS and EADI, a reworked TMC/autothrottle and a flight model calibrated against flight-test data. The main blocker is that many overhead and pedestal controls have no interaction in the cockpit model (UTILITY BUS, GEN DRIVE DISC, ELEC ENG CONTROL, HYD ELEC PUMPS/ADP selectors, ISLN valves, packs/trim air/recirc fans, temperature selectors, IRS mode/display selectors, equipment cooling, cargo heat, fire tests, etc.). Since the package is encrypted, I cannot add behaviors to them myself. I would like to ask: 1. Whether you would allow me to share this enhancement with other 767-200 owners. It would require the original aircraft and would only contain my own code plus modified configuration files (flight_model.cfg, engines.cfg, systems.cfg, panel.cfg). 2. If possible, whether you could provide the cockpit behavior XML (or allow using the one from your 767-300), so that the switches could be made interactive for owners only. Also I believe that if you give me the opportunity to publish this mod, it will encourage more people to buy your 767 because it will be very accurate. I would of course credit Captain Sim and follow any conditions you set. I am happy to share the mod with you first. Thank you for your time. |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |