CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
MSFS2020 >> 767 Captain III >> Fuel Burn
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1703039617

Message started by robcarly on Dec 20th, 2023 at 2:33am

Title: Re: Fuel Burn
Post by Jon P on Oct 5th, 2026 at 1:39pm
This airplane has a lot of potential! As EricV said, it would be awesome to correct the fuel burn rate as I also have to multiply my FOB by 2.5 to ensure I get to my destination. Also, I didn't realize that the reserve tanks are inoperable. Had fuel in those tanks, engines shutdown and there was no way to access the fuel.


EricV wrote on Feb 28th, 2026 at 6:04am:
I have found I have to multiply the FOB by 2.5 in order to make sure I can get where I'm going without running out of gas.  And CS has made it so we can add more than enough fuel to make the realistic range of the 767.  If it were Microsoft Flight Simulator X I would adjust the fuel flow, and the fuel burn.  Captain Sim, if you're listening, please work on a patch that adjusts both of these for the 767-200/-300/-400.  Thanks!


CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.