| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> 767 Prototype
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1324239886 Message started by NNewcomb on Dec 18th, 2011 at 8:24pm |
|
|
Title: 767 Prototype Post by NNewcomb on Dec 18th, 2011 at 8:24pm
I was just looking around and I stumbled upon some pics of the 767 prototype. It was used by the U.S. Army for a while working with the AOA. It is now stored in the desert. To me it looks like a weird fish what do you guys think?
http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?aircraft=-2&airline=-2&country=-2&photog=-2&category=-2&year=-2&keywordrange=all&keywordlimiter=2&keywords=N767BA&sort=1&genre=1&size=-2&mainsearch=search&displaymode=1&display=15 |
|
Title: Re: 767 Prototype Post by boeing247 on Dec 18th, 2011 at 9:34pm
Interesting that Boeing gave it to the Army to build upon...
|
|
Title: Re: 767 Prototype Post by pete197 on Dec 19th, 2011 at 10:06am
It has been scrapped. You can find it on a youtube vid(I think)
|
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |