| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> Realistic Routes
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1324228469 Message started by boeing247 on Dec 18th, 2011 at 5:14pm |
|
|
Title: Realistic Routes Post by boeing247 on Dec 18th, 2011 at 5:14pm
This is probably a better question for Lou, but I'm sure some other people would know as well... Anyway, I usually use FlightAware to find real-world routes to fly, but considering while it can track flights all around the world, the data is incomplete for some international flight, thus it does not provide me with the route. Now, I can generally determine which SID's and STAR's to use based on runway and the direction you're flying in, but are there set procedures for deciding on which waypoints to use?
Thanks, boeing247 |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |