CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> 787 Captain
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1323770155

Message started by Speedbird_Concorde on Dec 13th, 2011 at 9:55am

Title: Re: 787 Captain
Post by dbhally on Dec 17th, 2011 at 7:06pm

Speedbird_Concorde wrote on Dec 16th, 2011 at 7:28am:
something different would be nice, a decent Tristar would be awsome, also, lets see some Biritish or European aircraft, im sick of seeing American dominance, lets see some HS tridents or a Comet 3-4 or even a BAC 1 11 and VC 10


Did you not start this topic?  :D

No harm in asking but with all due respect you guys asking for "change" are barking up the wrong tree...CS has established their product line with great success(I hope...still in biz), I could be wrong and if so I will happily eat my words but all I am saying is: its not going to happen.

Watch for other developers to do these British/Euro-(asian) models.

I guess it's the "im sick of seeing American dominance" that bugs me...I'm sure CS has done their market research.

;)

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.