| CAPTAIN SIM FORUM | |
|
General >> Hangar talks >> Curious
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1323019068 Message started by bond on Dec 4th, 2011 at 5:17pm |
|
|
Title: Re: Curious Post by Markoz on Dec 4th, 2011 at 5:54pm
I have also heard that MS are planning to control of 3rd party add-ons for MS Flight. Personally, I think this is a huge mistake. Because of that, I think that MS Flight will suffer from a lack of either sales, or 3rd party add-ons. Most likely the latter. A lot of developers might just decide it isn't worth the bother of doing add-ons for either, which would be a slap across the face for MS trying to be too controlling. It would serve them right too! It will probably also keep the interest in FSX for quite a while longer if MS are going to do that.
Mark |
|
CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |