CAPTAIN SIM FORUM
General >> Hangar talks >> Curious
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1323019068

Message started by bond on Dec 4th, 2011 at 5:17pm

Title: Re: Curious
Post by CoastalDriver on Dec 10th, 2011 at 9:39am
Yep as I said earlier the plan is vertical integration and control so that everything is licensed and controlled, you can be sure that MS will do what they have always done, if any third party developers make good add ons for Flight, they will get screwed and then taken over.

Anyway i reckon FSX is good for another decade at least and I for one have no intention of buying another sim program unless there is a dramatic innovation in video graphic programming and the introduction of a miracle graphic chip. After all FSX is just fine and the models around very from fantastic, such as the Capt Sim aircraft and work great and there are many privateers and enthusiast who do very good stuff as well. I love the creativity that is evident in simming with everyone working to make things better and look great. I belong to a VA DC-3 Airways and the stuff guys do there for free to make it all better is great. (I have five diffenent DC-3 C-47 models in my hangar and they are all great in different ways but only one 707, 727 and 767 and C130 - guess who's?).

I guess if you want a McDonald's version of flight sim then Flight will be for you. ;)

CAPTAIN SIM FORUM » Powered by YaBB 2.6.0!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.